Meyer Corporation Rachael Ray Red 15-pc. Cookware Set

by Meyer Corporation

Have all the tools you need for cooking your next great meal with this Rachael Ray 15-Piece Cookware Set. Beautiful and functional, the porcelain exterior of this set adds a punch of color to your kitchen. This Rachael Ray 15-Piece Cookware offers a nonstick interior that lets food slide off with ease and makes cleanup quick and easy. Its grippy silicone handles provide a comfortable grip and are oven safe up to 350 degrees. Dishwasher-safe for convenience, this Rachael Ray 15-Piece Cookware Set is suitable for ovens with glass ceramic, gas and electric ranges. This Rachael Ray Cookware set comes complete with a 1-Quart Covered Saucepan, a 2-quart covered saucepan, a 6-quart covered stockpot, a 3-quart covered saute pan, an 8.5-inch skillet, a 10-inch skillet, two 9-inch Oven Lovin' rounds, a medium spatula, a small lil' devil and a veg-a-peel. Clear tempered glass lids Color: Red 2-year VMInnovations Warranty NEW Rachael Ray 15-Piece Cookware Set (Red Color) Set Includes: 1 Quart Covered Saucepan 2 Quart Covered Saucepan 6 Quart Covered Stockpot 3 Quart Covered Saute 8.5-Inch Skillet 10-Inch Skillet 2-9-Inch Oven Lovin rounds Medium Spatula Small Lil' Devil Veg-a-peel Beautiful and Functional - A beautiful porcelain exterior adds a punch of color to your kitchen and is easy to clean. Plus, this cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing -inch hot spots-inch that can burn foods. Nonstick Interior - A long lasting nonstick interior lets food slide off with ease and makes clean up quick and easy. Grippy Silicone Handles - Fun silicone handles provides a comfortable grip and are oven safe to 350 F Clear Tempered Glass - Watch your foods cook without having to remove the lid to keep moisture locked in. Must Have Accessories - Turn, flip and peel with this trio of must have tools - dishwasher safe for convenience. The 9-inch Oven Lovin rounds feature long lasting nonstick inside and out, are dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500F/260C Suitable for ovens with: Glass Ceramic Gas Electric Color: Red Weight: 21 lbs Condition: BRAND NEW! Part Number: 14533 Warranty: 2 Year VMInnovations Warranty

Amei as penelas tem delas mais so que amarelas? ?
Start your review of Meyer Corporation Rachael Ray Red 15-pc. Cookware Set!
How would you rate this product?
Nikki N.
Orosi, CA
Meyer Corporation Rachael Ray Red 15-pc. Cookware Set uploaded by Nikki N.
I got this set as a gift and absolutely love it! It doesn't matter what I cook or how high the temp nothing sticks to the pans. I love the spatula and other accessories that came with the set. I was prepared to purchase the set myself if I hadn't received it as a gift! I would totally recommend this set to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...