BY MEYENBERG

Goat Milk - Real Milk Alternative for Children Gourmet Delicious Creamy Taste Easy to Digest Just Mix and Enjoy! Vitamin D Meyenberg® Powdered Goat Milk is made from fresh, Grade A pasteurized goat milk.  Convenient-just mix and enjoy!  Supplemented with vitamin D and folic acid, it is an excellent alternative for toddlers*.  For generations, Meyenberg Goat Milk Products have been a natural real milk alternative for those who are sensitive to cow milk and/or soy products. High in calcium, low in sodium Pasteurized, NO preservatives Use in your favorite recipe.  Instant Powdered Goat Milk - a Great Source of Vitamin D, High in Calcium Low in Sodium.  Children will love its Creamy Gourmet Taste.  Pasteurized and Kosher. Goats are not treated with growth hormones. Goat Milk is a smart additional for the whole family diet - on cereal, in your see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "It smells like vanilla ice cream and mixes easily." in 1 review
  • "My baby has had digestive issues from birth." in 1 review
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Foodie Expert
I purchased this an used it as an alternative to formula for my now 2 yr old daughter. We tried regular formula when she was born, organic formulas...I mean everything. She couldn't handle them and got sick. My body didn't produce breast milk, so we had to find something. After extensive research we found a formula made out of goat milk that's sold in Britian. Nanny Care goat formula. She did amazing. No fussiness, no gas, no spit up, no constipation...it was amazing. We bought that brand until she was over a year and then switched her to this. She is super healthy and still loves it. I really hope any new mothers or mothers out there struggling to find something that works for your baby, gives this a chance. Goat milk is actually the closest to breast milk that you can find.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Foodie Expert
My Son had to drink goat milk because he was allergic to cows milk and couldn't handle formula. I so surprised when my pediatric MD recommended this. It worked wonders for my baby.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Foodie Expert
A family member used to drink goats milk becouse of health issues! And it really helped him!
Antrell K.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
It smells like vanilla ice cream and mixes easily. I started giving it to my youngest in place of baby formula and she loves it. It's slow appearing in the major chain grocery stores not just in whole foods and stores like it. But the stoke is all way limited, so I stoke up when I see it on the shelf.
Anna-Kay B.
Anna-Kay B.
My baby has had digestive issues from birth. At 12 months I put her on this product and immediately saw improvement. It didn't take long for her to accept it either. I found a recipe on the Dr. Sears website for making goats milk formula for infants and would have tried it when she was younger. TIP: This powder doesn't dissolve in water as easily as regular formula. Make a days worth of milk ahead of time and use a wire wisk to mix it.
Vickie G.
Vickie G.
Choctaw, OK
This is so handy when we are traveling. Pat is allergic to dairy and I can toss a can or two of this in with our supplies and know he's going to be OK. It gives us both peace of mind to have this on hand.
Tia C.
Tia C.
Lynn, MA
I uses this product to make goats milk soap and it worked beautifully. It stores wonderfully for future uses.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
I purchased this for my toddler to try as an alternative to toddler formula. She loved it.... So much that it didn't last long! Sadly we can't afford to continue buying it regularly, but we will be purchasing as a treat :)
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Foodie Expert
What is this usually used for?