Meyenberg Goat Milk Products Non Fat Powdered Goat Milk, 12 oz

Introducing "NEW" MEYENBERG NON FAT Powdered Goat Milk. Our non-fat powdered goat milk offers fewer calories and excellent flavor in addition all the special benefits of goat milk. It's fat free natural milk that can be enjoyed by the entire health-conscious family! In addition, Non-Fat goat milk will be appreciated not only by those trying to lose weight but also for the many that are cow milk sensitive. It combines the benefits of easier digestibility and good flavor minus the fat calories. Kosher, All Natural and Gluten Free. Guilt Free dairy again! Enjoy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meyenberg Goat Milk Products Non Fat Powdered Goat Milk, 12 oz!
Carolyn Μ.
Yelm, WA
Enjoy this product! I use to make home mace goats milk formula for my baby. Easier to digest than cows milk. Extremely affordable too! Mixes well with just water. Will purchase again!
Kayla L.
Wesson, MS
Its good works good I would recommend it if someone would want to try it you get a good amount of it last a long time
Hollee M.
Battle Creek, MI
We use this mixed with breast milk for my 1 month old baby instead of formula. She’s gaining weight fabulously & isn’t near as constipated as the baby formula made her. Not nearly as expensive as baby formula either. Would highly highly recommend

Looking for your answer?