Mexsana Medicated Powder, 11 oz (311 g) uploaded by Lorena M.Mexsana Medicated Powder, 11 oz (311 g) uploaded by maria c.Mexsana Medicated Powder, 11 oz (311 g) uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY MEXSANA

Absorbent Cornstarch Mexsana Medicated Powder: Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation Helps relieve minor skin irritations Absorbs moisture to relieve foot discomfort see more...

Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Es un producto que hemos usado mucho en casa, y desde que era pequeña veía los botes de talco en casa asi que es de los favoritos de la familia ☺♥ I love and recommend this product!
maria c.
Tulare, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Never leave my house without this, I always add it to my feet when using my running shoes keeps my feet feeling fresh and smelling great. It's a must try.
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
De todas las marcas del mercado me gusta mucho esta por q su aroma no es tan m notado y proteja muchoooo para no tener mal olor o sudor
natasha h.
Hayneville, AL
My first time seeing this product was for a patient of mine and is works great. It cleared her rash up right away.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How often you use this product?

back