Mexilink Wetline Xtreme Professional Styling Gel, 35.26 oz uploaded by Mallory B.Mexilink Wetline Xtreme Professional Styling Gel, 35.26 oz uploaded by Nashalys E.
2 colors available

BY MEXILINK

Wet Line Xtreme Macro Professional Clear Styling Gel provides extra hold and styling control. see more...

Jeromy G.
Jeromy G.
Foster City, CA
This is my game changing product. It's a strong hold all day no matter what your hair type. It's super cheap (less than $3) and it's huge! You get so much gel. Way more worth it than buying little bottles for $7 a pop. More bang for your buck and it will make your hair look amazing with a little styling.
Tishana T.
Tishana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will use this gel until they run out of it! I have what some consider 4c hair (I don't hair type) and this gives me my BEST "wash and go" look EVER! The price point is ideal and I can find it at my local Target! It's "Curly Girl" friendly, too, so use it already!!!
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this gel. I normally go for eco styler gel but I found this one day and gave it a shot. It has great hold just like eco and It doesn't dry out my hair. I started using this instead of eco because of the price ( 35oz for $2.99)
Nashalys E.
Nashalys E.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My number one hair gel this is the only one i trust and works really good on me since i have big thick hair many hair gel that i have tried didn't work but this one works amazing and its supper afordable!
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and my sons love and swear by this product. It works great for them and they all have different hair types.
Lea W.
Lea W.
winston salem, NC
This is a good gel, it holds very well, is cost effective, water based so its good for your hair and does not flake
LaTrice D.
LaTrice D.
This is by far my FAVORITE hair gel. It's my holy grail! I've been using this gel for about 4 years now and I always get pretty consistent results with it. I have what would be considered 3c/4a curls if you're into hair typing and this is only gel that gives me a soft hold and my curls/coils last for almost a week. It can get hard/ crunchy if too much is used but other than that it's great. Smells good (to me) and is cheap with no harmful ingredients what more can I ask for? I recommend this to everyone because it works on all different hair types and curl patterns. I don't think I'll ever use another gel just because I don't need to
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mexilink Wetline Xtreme Professional Styling Gel, 35.26 oz I like using this gel sometimes on my wash-n-go's as an added product when I'm using a hair cream with little to no hold but mostly when I do wash-n-go's because it gives my natural curls definition with making them feel crusty and hard.
The price point is great! I purchased a large tub of it from Wal-Mart for about $3 or $4.
It does get very slick and sticky on your hands after using it, but it's not a big deal for me because quality is good.
Aimeé L.
Aimeé L.
Aurora, CO
This gel smells so good!!! It truly is Xtreme hold! Great for short hair especially if you like to spike it up. You can find these at waltmart for a great low price.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Favorite to use on my son... And our barber shop doesn't use anything else. Sleek finish smells good and lasts all day.