BY MEXILINK

Extreme Reaction Black Ultimate Hold Gel is for extreme hairstyles and ultimate hold!. see more...

Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Styling Gel more...
I love this gel so much i use it on my 1 year old he has very thick hair and this gel seems to hold it together all day even through naps and i love that it doesn't contain any alcohol or anything irritating and it smells soooooo good!!!!
Chideraa M.
Okay my ad uses this stuff and it's legit. It's hold everything in place and sometimes it carries over to the next day. It depends on your hair type since it can make your stif or shiny. He buys it all the time!
Leslie R.
Review for: Styling Gel 8.8 oz; 250 g more...
Because I am in color guard I have to keep my hair out of my face, and with the hairstyles we did/do we have to make sure our hair stays in place and look nice. This helps a lot on that, especially with baby hairs.
Amanda L.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Styling Gel more...
I use this for my daughter's hair the night before school. It holds all night and doesn't make their hair hard or stiff. It has a nice smell and lasts awhile
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
I love using this in my sons hair. It smells amazing plus it holds very very well. It does take awhile to dry but its a great product either way
Yasmine W.
Lancaster, CA
It got a good hold, it too too flacky for me. And it dont dry up too fast either which is good. It ok but xtreme is not for me.😞👎👎
Luna D.
Mesa, AZ
This isn't the best. It flakes and leaves a residue I would suggest spending a little more money on a higher quality product.
Theresa W.
I use this gel on my 8 year old son. By the end of the day his hair is still holding and it does not turn white.
Emir T.
Orlando, Florida
Este gel deja mi cabello intact all day.no deja grumos blancos q es lo mejor la verdad lo recomiendo.
Rebecca M.
If you have dark hair and you want to put gel on it but you don't want to deal with all that white dandruff like texture on your hair you can use this. Its dark color blends well with your naturally or dyed dark color hair.

Kohl's