MexGrocer Hot Sauce Lovers Gift Pack, 6 items

Buy on Amazon
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've never bought this as a pack but I do get them separately. I've tried them all and love love love them. Tapatio, cholula and tamazula are nicely spiced, not too hot but just right. Bufalo and the other two are great for snacks. Fruit, chips, veggies.. whatever you choose. Yumm
Arista N.
I LOVE most of these hot sauces! Tapatio I put on evvverything and the Chalula is excellent in salsa to give it a kick. I'd love to try the others now!
Nailya G.
Alameda, CA
Haha this is very funny how my chinese friends used to eat it like i drink water. I tried once it is very very spicy .
Nicole  E.
I love anything spicy and these are no exception! If you are the same way you will benefit from getting this pack.
Rachael C.
This is an amazing pack to get I enjoy spicy thing a lot no matter what I enjoy spicy sauces this sauce is amazing
Caroline D.
This is a great variety of different house sauces. Great with chips, burritos, you name it, its perfect!
Stephanie S.
Kaufman, TX
Omg I love my Mexican hot sauces (:,especially tapatio and cholula !!!;* i put it on a lot of things
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
This would be perfect for my household. My husband puts hot sauce on just about every thing.