BY MEXENE

Great Texas Style Chili Powder see more...

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
Best chilli powder ever! I love using this in chilli and chicken tortilla soup. It's full of flavor without being to spicy. I grew up with this chilli powder because my mom always bought it. It can sometimes be hard to find but, it's excellent quality!
Colin R.
Love this stuff! the only chili powder I use! really great for any meats that your trying to spice up and great for adding a dash of it to spice up eggs or omelets for breakfast
Abigail M.
Oregon, IL
Foodie Expert
I love to use this to make chilli and tacos. Extremely flavorful and useful
Holly J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great Chili powder! My fiancé is big into eating Mexican and cooking with chili
Powder, so I've gotten into using it a lot too. Better for more than just tacos. We use it on eggs, breakfast potatoes and I used some to make a spicy chicken sandwich. Adds great flavor plus a little bit of heat that's not overboard.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
A great chili powder!! Excellent to use for taco's and various types of chili's.
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI
Really yummy !! I love spicy foods , so i love putting this in some of my foods !!
Amethyst E.
Foodie Expert
Yumm full of eich flavoring i just cant get enough excellent quality and consistency definitely recommend this product
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Foodie Expert
Delicious! I use this chili powder when recreating the queso from Chili's restaurant. I also like to use it when I'm making tacos and such. It has a little bit of heat but it isn't overwhelming.