BeveragesWaterMetromint
Spearmint Water, 500 ml, 12 ct

Metromint Spearmint Water, 500 ml, 12 ct

by Metromint

Metromint Spearmint Water, 500 ml, 12 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Metromint Spearmint Water, 500 ml, 12 ct!
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
Obsessed! I love the slight tingle it leaves in your mouth! Makes drinking water way more tolerable! A little pricey but well worth every dime! Does not leave a bad aftertaste and that's a huge plus! Also doesn't taste like a horrible artificial sweetener! 😍😍😍
Erica R.
I like the flavor of this water and it really helps when my stomach is upset. Also like the skinny bottle, which is easier for me to hold.
Krista P.
This stuff never seems to have quite enough flavoring in it for me. hard to finish,but its alright if it's super cold.

Looking for your answer?