Metromint Lemonmint Water

by Metromint

Metromint Lemonmint Water: Real mint Unsweetened All natural refreshment in every sip Kosher

Does this product have artificial sweeteners in it that are cancerous?
Start your review of Metromint Lemonmint Water!
Jenn G.
Gary, IN
Lemon, mint, water.. I know you're thinking, "PASS!" but don't! I am an duck who HATES water. I think it tastes bad (even when I Britas or Pur...); I'm just not a fan. I'll drink it if I have to, basically. I also hate those water "fixer-uppers" like Mio or Crystal Light because they add sugar and calories and taste terrible. ENTER METROMINT! The ingredients for all their flavors are literally, "Purified Water, Natural Extracts". There is no sugar, there are no calories, it is literally just naturally flavored water. It is unbelievably refreshing and you get all the benefits of drinking water without the added garbage! Try it - I love the Lemon mint because it's tart and minty and wakes me up. So GOOD!
Fleurty L.
Slidell, LA
My daughter loves this line of waters as an alternative to soft drinks. These taste great chilled!
Nicole J.
Metromint is a great drink if you are looking for something more on the subtle side. I prefer the cherry flavor over the lemon, but the lemon is pretty good.
Naomi D.
North Berwick, ME
The Lemon Mint is my favorite MetroMint flavor. It's ultra refreshing! Drink ice cold!