Metromint Chocolatemint Water

by Metromint

Metromint Chocolatemint Water: Real mint Unsweetened All natural refreshment in every sip Kosher

Where can I find this?
With so many flavors what is your favorite? I love chocolate mint, and finally tried orange mint. OMG tastes like orange tic tacs.
Start your review of Metromint Chocolatemint Water!
Gary, IN
I detest water. If you read any of my other reviews, this will be clear... I also detest the things that make water palatable because they taste fake, add sugar and calories. I want the benefits of water but not the ho-hum taste. This is what Metromint brand water is my go to beverage. Purified water, natural flavor extracts, no sugar, no calories... just delicious tasting water. The chocolate mint is a great "snack" water. I often feel like eating when I'm just thirsty... I can grab a chocolate mint metromint and voila, my hunger and flavor cravings are satiated. Glorious.
I really, really do not like flavored water. At all. I first tried this product at MOM's organic shop in Maryland. I love chocolate and mint together, so why not give this a try. I really like it a LOT.
Harvest, AL
I am so in love with this water. The Chocolate Mint MetroMint water is delicious. With just a hint of chocolate and mint, it helps keep food cravings at bay during the day.
Soooo gross!! So gross! The after taste is what kills it. Essentially, a great idea, light hint of chocolate and mint flavor, but the after taste is disgusting, like year old thin mint cookies. Blech!
Greensboro, NC
Metromint Chocolatemint Water uploaded by Morgan O.
I thought this was really good! It had a nice flavor of both mint and chocolate that wasn't too strong. This was both refreshing and delicious.
A wonderful bottled water flavored with the essence of chocolate mint. A great sugar free perk me up. Also always tastes cool.
It taste like water with a little mouthwash and it. It's really not that great