Method Wood Polish, Liquid, 12 oz

by method

Product SKU: MTH00086, Revitalizes wood surfaces, wood furniture, cabinets and more, Gently polishes and conditions wood, Non-toxic and fresh almond scent, 1 Each,Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-Wood Polish/Cleaner,Application: Cabinets;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Method Wood Polish, Liquid, 12 oz!
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love this wood cleaner, I use it once a week to keep my tables shiny and conditioned. It smells delicious, like almond cookies, and doesn't have harsh chemicals so I can feel safe using it around my kids.
Canandaigua, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Had a really great smell and worked well with microfiber cloth. Was a little unsatisfied with the finished result. Didn't seem to have the really bright shine and didn't seem to last as long as my old polish.
Mission Viejo, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this product for all the wood in my room. I use it about 2 times a week and it smells so good in my room after!! This almond scent basically smells like a bakery in your room. Dusting has always been a big thing for me due to my allergies so it's important I find a good one!
El Centro, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this wood polish. It polishes wood so well and it is safe around kids being that it is plant based and non toxic. It smells really good too like almonds and doesn't have that chemical smell.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
A little goes a long way with this product. It is way better for the environment and it is not too bad price wise. I would recommend giving this a try if you need a new furniture polish to try. It is very effective.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Method Wood Polish, Liquid, 12 oz uploaded by Emily R.
Method Wood Polish, Liquid, 12 oz uploaded by Emily R.
My mum is a self employed cleaner and says she loves this polish! It smells amazing and gently cleans wooden surfaces. It says it’s not toxic and uses biodegradable oils that won’t affect wooden surfaces!!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Method Wood Polish, Liquid, 12 oz uploaded by Julia A.
Amazing Wood Polish Liquid. I use it all long time. Very effective. Easy to use. Nice smell. Good price. #TheBigClean day goes with liquid polish fast and easy. I will give 10/10
Kingston, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I would give this 5 stars but it’s smaller than other Method products. This stuff smells like heaven. It makes your home smell like you’ve baked something delicious. I like that it’s a pump spray which makes it easier to control where the spray goes. It polishes up my wood furniture amazingly. It also can double as a great polisher for ceramic sinks. This is not a cleaner it’s a polish. I recommend the Wood for Good wood cleaner by Method for cleaning wood. Especially those grimy cabinets. If your furniture is looking dull and needs some shine. Buy this non-toxic favourite of mine.

Looking for your answer?