method Wood for Good Wood Polish

Wood Surface Cleaner + Polish.  Conditions & Revitalize Non-Toxic. Dusts + Polishes. made for and by the people against dirty™. Safe for wood, safe for the planet . This non-toxic cleaner is recommended by four out of five beavers for the way its no-wax formula removes dust+dirt and leaves a fresh almond scent.  The fifth beaver? He prefers his own dam cleaner, but did remark that this was good for wood. Great cleaning comes naturally to us. This bottle is made of 100% recycled plastic.  Never tested on animals.  Recycle for good karma. see more...

Libby A.
I've been wanting to try method cleaning products for a while and I love this one for wood surfaces. It smells good, sprays on well and doesn't leave streaks behind. It was a little pricer-$6, but since I don't own too much wood furniture, this will go a long way.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
This is great. the smell is amazing. It cleans way better than other and keeps dust off longer.
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
I've been using this stuff for years, I love everything about it! I love the way it smells and I love the way it works. I have no complaints about it other then when I run out and have to buy more. The price is reasonable and I usually buy it at target. I feel safe letting my kids help me clean with it also.
Leah L.
I really hate the smell but it works beautifully! Really cleans and refreshes the wood! Brings out all the beautiful colors again and helps repel dirt for awhile.
Ashley S.
This has been my go-to wood cleaner/polish for years. I discovered it when I was looking for Pledge and haven't looked back. This leaves my wood furniture feeling clean, glossy and moisturized. Which is a huge deal in the very dry location that we live in. It cleans wonderfully and then soaks into the wood leaving it healthy looking. I notice that our wood furniture says hydrated for much longer when using this, compared to other wood cleaners. Bonus is the lovely smell that is not overpowering or chemical-y at all. This will always have a spot in my cleaning line=up.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
The scent of this cleaner is addictive. It smells like almond and it's amazing! It gives the wood a healthy glow!
Melissa M.
Love this product, gets rid of dust and marks. Also smells absolutely amazing everyone compliments my house how nice it smells.
Audrey K.
BURNABY, BC
Loved the mellow almond scent. reminded me of my fave shampoo as a child. this stuff also brought out the beautiful colors in my tables.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
I absolutely love the smell of this product! I also like that it's in a regular spray bottle and not an aerosol can like so many other wood polishes. It cleans and polishes my wooden furniture very well. My only dislike is that it is a bit more expensive than other products. The small bottle, however, has lasted a very long time.
janette h.
toronto, Ontario
Nothing really special about this product. A little overpriced in my opinion.