method Wood for Good Daily Clean

Cleans + Dusts Surface Safe.  Non-Toxic, Plant Based Cleans Grease - Grime + Leaves a Light Shine your kitchen table probably serves multiple purposes - bedazzling base station, homework hub, maybe host to a meal here and there. but that doesn t mean its natural luster should fall by the wayside.  safely eliminate dust, crumbs + crafty remnants from your wood surfaces with our non-toxic, plant-based daily cleaner. it tackles grease + grime, leaving nothing behind but a light shine + pleasant almond scent. No-wax formula leaves no residue gently and safely cleans and conditions wood Fresh almond scent Streak-free, biodegradable formula Recyclable bottle made from 100% recycled plastic Never tested on animals Certified silver cradle to cradle People friendly    Home friendly  Planet friendly Questions? 1-866-9-method ; see more...

• Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?3 Answers
  • Can this be used on a butcher block countertop?2 Answers
  • Does this dry the wood out or make it oily?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids." in 1 review
  • "It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake." in 1 review
  • "Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny." in 1 review
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, ON
Oh the scent!! I would use this EVERYWHERE if I could! Method knows a thing or two about scent and this cleaner is no exception! Anyway....it also cleans pretty good too ;) I love to use this on our kitchen table, coffee tables and for dusting furniture all throughout the house. It does not leave any residue at all and leaves the wood looking revived and the color brighter. This is a staple in my cleaning routine!
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
I love this stuff! Love that it's non toxic and the smell is heavenly! To me it smells like Dr. Pepper!
Debbie H.
Surrey
For the divine smell of almonds alone, I would buy this product, the fact that it cleans all the cabinets, tables and other wood products in my home like a breeze also gives it an A1 rating in our house.
Bethani G.
Haslet, TX
Our family is going green & I love the other method products & just saw this today! any reviews? is it as good as the other stuff?
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?
Laura M.
I've been looking for a good floor cleaning product. Does this make the floor slippery?
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this remove any stain or finish?
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I have always wondered about the Method products. Do they work good? What's the difference between method brand and other brands?