method Wood for Good Daily Clean

Cleans + Dusts Surface Safe.  Non-Toxic, Plant Based Cleans Grease - Grime + Leaves a Light Shine your kitchen table probably serves multiple purposes - bedazzling base station, homework hub, maybe host to a meal here and there. but that doesn t mean its natural luster should fall by the wayside.  safely eliminate dust, crumbs + crafty remnants from your wood surfaces with our non-toxic, plant-based daily cleaner. it tackles grease + grime, leaving nothing behind but a light shine + pleasant almond scent. No-wax formula leaves no residue gently and safely cleans and conditions wood Fresh almond scent Streak-free, biodegradable formula Recyclable bottle made from 100% recycled plastic Never tested on animals Certified silver cradle to cradle People friendly    Home friendly  Planet friendly Questions? 1-866-9-method ; see more...

• Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?3 Answers
  • Can this be used on a butcher block countertop?2 Answers
  • Does this dry the wood out or make it oily?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids." in 1 review
  • "It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake." in 1 review
  • "Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny." in 1 review
Amanda H.
Whitney Point, NY
Product smells amazing, great price at Target, works great and keeps things clean!
Chastity D.
This wood cleaner smells like pure almond extract and does a wonderful job of polishing my various wood products throughout my house. It does not leave a sticky, filmy residue, just a beautiful shine.
Courtney S.
West Orange, NJ
I tossed my pledge once I discovered this wood cleaner. Leaves everything shinny without any residue. I love it.
Lauren L.
Love method! Can't get enough of this smell. Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny. Love it
Stacey T.
I love Method! This product cleans great, makes wood shine and smells so good!
Megan C.
Grand prairie, Tx
This is the best wood cleaner I have ever used! It cleans my messy wood tables like a champ! And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids.
Kiesha M.
Demorest, GA
This is an amazing product. When I worked for lowes I saw this product and tried it out, great product!
Paola R.
El Paso, TX
I love all method cleaning products! I especially like that they are safe to use around my boys! The Products smell really nice!
Stephanie M.
..is worth it. It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake. I use it about once a week and my floors are spotless all the time now! I wish I could find candles that smelled as good as this floor cleaner does! Does this come concentrated? That would be awesome!
Cheyenne M.
Maryville, TN
This wood spray has beat my love for pledge. I love using this product! It makes dusting a breeze and I love the scent. I use it all over my house as a multi purpose spray and it gets the job done, love it.
Bethani G.
Haslet, TX
Our family is going green & I love the other method products & just saw this today! any reviews? is it as good as the other stuff?
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?
Laura M.
I've been looking for a good floor cleaning product. Does this make the floor slippery?
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this remove any stain or finish?
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I have always wondered about the Method products. Do they work good? What's the difference between method brand and other brands?