method Wood for Good Daily Clean

Cleans + Dusts Surface Safe.  Non-Toxic, Plant Based Cleans Grease - Grime + Leaves a Light Shine your kitchen table probably serves multiple purposes - bedazzling base station, homework hub, maybe host to a meal here and there. but that doesn t mean its natural luster should fall by the wayside.  safely eliminate dust, crumbs + crafty remnants from your wood surfaces with our non-toxic, plant-based daily cleaner. it tackles grease + grime, leaving nothing behind but a light shine + pleasant almond scent. No-wax formula leaves no residue gently and safely cleans and conditions wood Fresh almond scent Streak-free, biodegradable formula Recyclable bottle made from 100% recycled plastic Never tested on animals Certified silver cradle to cradle People friendly    Home friendly  Planet friendly Questions? 1-866-9-method ; see more...

• Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?3 Answers
  • Can this be used on a butcher block countertop?2 Answers
  • Does this dry the wood out or make it oily?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake." in 1 review
  • "Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny." in 1 review
  • "And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids." in 1 review
Rebecca K.
Levittown, NY
Switched to all method products because they are safer for the kids. Does a great job cleaning and has a nice light scent.
Gianna S.
Glendale Hts, IL
The best wood cleaner and only one I use!! It's eco friendly and doesn't have any harsh chemicals. Try it you'll love it!!
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Love this wood cleaner it smells incredible! I know I can use this product while my dog and kids are around and it's safe.
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
Like all method products this smell great and works well. I liek that it doesn't leave a film like some other cleaners.
Sara A.
Colona, IL
I really like the smell of method wood cleaning. I also like that it doesn't make the wood feel wired afterwards.
Courtney S.
West Orange, NJ
I tossed my pledge once I discovered this wood cleaner. Leaves everything shinny without any residue. I love it.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
This stuff works well and also smells great too. I use it to polish my piano. I found mine at Home Depot....
Kiesha M.
Demorest, GA
This is an amazing product. When I worked for lowes I saw this product and tried it out, great product!
Lauren L.
Love method! Can't get enough of this smell. Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny. Love it
Janice W.
Camby, IN
I'm a fan of Method's cleaning products. This is great for cleaning wood. It has a good scent.
Bethani G.
Haslet, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our family is going green & I love the other method products & just saw this today! any reviews? is it as good as the other stuff?
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this remove any stain or finish?
Laura M.
I've been looking for a good floor cleaning product. Does this make the floor slippery?
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have always wondered about the Method products. Do they work good? What's the difference between method brand and other brands?