method Wood for Good Daily Clean

Cleans + Dusts Surface Safe.  Non-Toxic, Plant Based Cleans Grease - Grime + Leaves a Light Shine your kitchen table probably serves multiple purposes - bedazzling base station, homework hub, maybe host to a meal here and there. but that doesn t mean its natural luster should fall by the wayside.  safely eliminate dust, crumbs + crafty remnants from your wood surfaces with our non-toxic, plant-based daily cleaner. it tackles grease + grime, leaving nothing behind but a light shine + pleasant almond scent. No-wax formula leaves no residue gently and safely cleans and conditions wood Fresh almond scent Streak-free, biodegradable formula Recyclable bottle made from 100% recycled plastic Never tested on animals Certified silver cradle to cradle People friendly    Home friendly  Planet friendly Questions? 1-866-9-method ; see more...

• Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?3 Answers
  • Can this be used on a butcher block countertop?2 Answers
  • Does this dry the wood out or make it oily?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids." in 1 review
  • "It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake." in 1 review
  • "Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny." in 1 review
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
Good for wood! This not only does a great job of cleaning wooden furniture, it also seems to nourish it.

I love the way this smells. Just heavenly, like almond ice cream.
Melissa K.
Do not know a single person that has tried his that dislikes!! It's 100% guaranteed that you will love the light almond smell as well as the good clean non-residue shine it leaves after you use! I LOVE this mostly because of the fragrance
Amanda H.
Whitney Point, NY
Product smells amazing, great price at Target, works great and keeps things clean!
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
This stuff works well and also smells great too. I use it to polish my piano. I found mine at Home Depot....
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this wood Polish! I used this on my wood cabinets and they look so nice! The smell is amazing also, it makes me actually want to clean! ūüėā highly recommend this product!
Channa B.
I really love this wood product over any others! I love the almond scent, rather than a lemon chemical scent that is left behind by other wood cleaners. Plus it doesn't leave any residue behind like other wood cleaners. Great product!!
Stephanie V.
Mineola, NY
I really like this wood cleaner. It doesn't leave the wood feeling too greasy but it gives it a nice shine and the smell is amazing!
Chastity D.
This wood cleaner smells like pure almond extract and does a wonderful job of polishing my various wood products throughout my house. It does not leave a sticky, filmy residue, just a beautiful shine.
Courtney S.
West Orange, NJ
I tossed my pledge once I discovered this wood cleaner. Leaves everything shinny without any residue. I love it.
Lauren L.
Love method! Can't get enough of this smell. Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny. Love it
Bethani G.
Haslet, TX
Our family is going green & I love the other method products & just saw this today! any reviews? is it as good as the other stuff?
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?
Laura M.
I've been looking for a good floor cleaning product. Does this make the floor slippery?
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this remove any stain or finish?
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I have always wondered about the Method products. Do they work good? What's the difference between method brand and other brands?