method Wood for Good Daily Clean

Cleans + Dusts Surface Safe.  Non-Toxic, Plant Based Cleans Grease - Grime + Leaves a Light Shine your kitchen table probably serves multiple purposes - bedazzling base station, homework hub, maybe host to a meal here and there. but that doesn t mean its natural luster should fall by the wayside.  safely eliminate dust, crumbs + crafty remnants from your wood surfaces with our non-toxic, plant-based daily cleaner. it tackles grease + grime, leaving nothing behind but a light shine + pleasant almond scent. No-wax formula leaves no residue gently and safely cleans and conditions wood Fresh almond scent Streak-free, biodegradable formula Recyclable bottle made from 100% recycled plastic Never tested on animals Certified silver cradle to cradle People friendly    Home friendly  Planet friendly Questions? 1-866-9-method ; see more...

• Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?3 Answers
  • Can this be used on a butcher block countertop?2 Answers
  • Does this dry the wood out or make it oily?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake." in 1 review
  • "Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny." in 1 review
  • "And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids." in 1 review
Cheyenne M.
Maryville, TN
This wood spray has beat my love for pledge. I love using this product! It makes dusting a breeze and I love the scent. I use it all over my house as a multi purpose spray and it gets the job done, love it.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
This wood cleaner smells good and cleans well! I use it a few times a week and I have never had any issues with it since I started using it! I would definitely buy this again and again and again!
Liz M.
I enjoy Method brand products because they don't contain harsh ingredients and provide a good quality clean. This wood cleaner works just as well as the competitor brands minus the chemicals.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this wood Polish! I used this on my wood cabinets and they look so nice! The smell is amazing also, it makes me actually want to clean! ūüėā highly recommend this product!
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
Good for wood! This not only does a great job of cleaning wooden furniture, it also seems to nourish it.

I love the way this smells. Just heavenly, like almond ice cream.
Kelsey G.
Archbald, PA
I love these products! The almond scent smells great and I love the squirt and mop for the wood floors as well! I love the grapefruit household cleaner as well and love there isn't many chemicals with two small children around!
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells great and cleans very well. No residue left behind. The smell is fresh and not overpowering. I use on a regular basis and feel good about it with having a new baby and not wanting her exposed to harsh chemicals.
Chastity D.
This wood cleaner smells like pure almond extract and does a wonderful job of polishing my various wood products throughout my house. It does not leave a sticky, filmy residue, just a beautiful shine.
Megan C.
Grand prairie, Tx
This is the best wood cleaner I have ever used! It cleans my messy wood tables like a champ! And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids.
Channa B.
I really love this wood product over any others! I love the almond scent, rather than a lemon chemical scent that is left behind by other wood cleaners. Plus it doesn't leave any residue behind like other wood cleaners. Great product!!
Bethani G.
Haslet, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our family is going green & I love the other method products & just saw this today! any reviews? is it as good as the other stuff?
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this remove any stain or finish?
Laura M.
I've been looking for a good floor cleaning product. Does this make the floor slippery?
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have always wondered about the Method products. Do they work good? What's the difference between method brand and other brands?