BY METHOD

Cleans + Dusts Surface Safe.  Non-Toxic, Plant Based Cleans Grease - Grime + Leaves a Light Shine your kitchen table probably serves multiple purposes - bedazzling base station, homework hub, maybe host to a meal here and there. but that doesn t mean its natural luster should fall by the wayside.  safely eliminate dust, crumbs + crafty remnants from your wood surfaces with our non-toxic, plant-based daily cleaner. it tackles grease + grime, leaving nothing behind but a light shine + pleasant almond scent. No-wax formula leaves no residue gently and safely cleans and conditions wood Fresh almond scent Streak-free, biodegradable formula Recyclable bottle made from 100% recycled plastic Never tested on animals Certified silver cradle to cradle People friendly    Home friendly  Planet friendly Questions? 1-866-9-method ; see more...

• Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?3 Answers
  • Can this be used on a butcher block countertop?2 Answers
  • Does this dry the wood out or make it oily?1 Answers
  • "It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake." in 1 review
  • "And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids." in 1 review
  • "Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny." in 1 review
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Such a beautiful almond-y scent. Leaves a subtle glowy shine to your wooden furniture but is not greasy at all. Works like a charm to get dust and grime off furniture!
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I've been a long time Pledge user and decided to give this a try. I have two Boxers at home so I'm constantly dusting the fur off my wood furniture.
Pros: great almond smell, doesn't leave a residue on the furniture, great on leather
Con: I've had to dust more as it doesn't seem to get the fur off my furniture as long as the other brand does.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my all-time favorite wood cleaner. Every other wood cleaner I've tried leaves my services feeling oily or sticky. They also usually have some intolerable lemony or orange scent. This one has a really refreshing sent and Liz my services feeling so clean and shiny is now I would really recommend this product to anybody not to mention that Matha product overall a really really great and safe for that
Stephanie M.
..is worth it. It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake. I use it about once a week and my floors are spotless all the time now! I wish I could find candles that smelled as good as this floor cleaner does! Does this come concentrated? That would be awesome!
Kyrstin C.
This and the one for wood floors are my favorites. They're so gentle but manage to make whatever you're using look perfect. It smells nice and you don't have a worry about chemicals harming you or your loved ones. Amazing brand all around
Melissa K.
Do not know a single person that has tried his that dislikes!! It's 100% guaranteed that you will love the light almond smell as well as the good clean non-residue shine it leaves after you use! I LOVE this mostly because of the fragrance
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
I will start with this daily cleaner is non-toxic so super safe for cleaning around kids. It has an amazing almond smell and leaves ypur surfaces spotless clean but smelling great! You can use this on wood bit, I find myself using this cleaner in everything. The price is affordable which is a plus for a momma on budget!
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I liked this product at first. And then I started taking a closer look. If you don't spray one spray at a time and wash that one spot, it will leave spots on your wood that you have to scrub harder at getting out. I felt it was just more work for me to use this spray than to just use soap and water.
Cheyenne M.
Maryville , TN
This wood spray has beat my love for pledge. I love using this product! It makes dusting a breeze and I love the scent. I use it all over my house as a multi purpose spray and it gets the job done, love it.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
This wood cleaner smells good and cleans well! I use it a few times a week and I have never had any issues with it since I started using it! I would definitely buy this again and again and again!
Bethani G.
Oro Valley, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our family is going green & I love the other method products & just saw this today! any reviews? is it as good as the other stuff?
Hannah L.
Florence, AL
Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this remove any stain or finish?
Laura M.
I've been looking for a good floor cleaning product. Does this make the floor slippery?
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have always wondered about the Method products. Do they work good? What's the difference between method brand and other brands?

Walmart