BY METHOD

Cleans + Dusts Surface Safe.  Non-Toxic, Plant Based Cleans Grease - Grime + Leaves a Light Shine your kitchen table probably serves multiple purposes - bedazzling base station, homework hub, maybe host to a meal here and there. but that doesn t mean its natural luster should fall by the wayside.  safely eliminate dust, crumbs + crafty remnants from your wood surfaces with our non-toxic, plant-based daily cleaner. it tackles grease + grime, leaving nothing behind but a light shine + pleasant almond scent. No-wax formula leaves no residue gently and safely cleans and conditions wood Fresh almond scent Streak-free, biodegradable formula Recyclable bottle made from 100% recycled plastic Never tested on animals Certified silver cradle to cradle People friendly    Home friendly  Planet friendly Questions? 1-866-9-method ; see more...

• Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?3 Answers
  • Can this be used on a butcher block countertop?2 Answers
  • Does this dry the wood out or make it oily?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake." in 1 review
  • "And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids." in 1 review
  • "Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny." in 1 review
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I use this on my kitchen cabinets. It has a very nice pure almond scent to it and it makes it nice to clean with because it smells so good. It's not pricey at all and it works great I would for sure get it if you haven't tried it.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I bought this just because I love the smell of it. it's almond, It works well for in between deep cleanings and for quick clean ups. It's a great price at Target. I wouldn't say it out shines any of my other products but it's nice to have on hand.
Debbie C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this one for my kitchen table and my night stands better would it smells great it there is no harsh chemicals natural so you can feel good about it and a reasonably priced
Lorie B.
By far the best wood cleaner I've used. The scent is heavenly, and it does not leave any residue. It cleans unfinished wood nicely also. Definitely a must in my cleaning kit.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Love the Method line but was afraid to try the wood cleaner. I'm so glad that I caved and tried it. I like the plant based formula that is safe for my kids and pets. I have 3 cats and a dog so as you can imagine I dust quite a bit because of fur/dander. I also have kids so I do a lot of wiping of finger prints. I love how this cleaner doesn't dull paint or stain and it doesn't leave my wood feeling greasy. The smell is light almond and very pleasant. Definitely doing all of my spring cleaning with Method!
Ashley S.
I got this after using Method's Wood for Good Wood Polish for many years. I figured this would be a good supplemental product to use in-between using the polish. Plus the price was great. Sadly though, I just don't love it. It leaves most of my woods feeling sticky, unclean and dull. I almost always go back over it with the Wood for Good Wood Polish after using this, because I just can't stand how the wood feels or looks. I don't know if it's due to our locations lack of humidity or what. I'm rather sad about it, because I'm a big fan of Method products. Luckily their polish is still amazing and will always be in my cabinet.
Molly H.
Lincoln, NE
When i bought an old farmhouse table that had been refurbished and stained, I desperately needed a cleaner that wouldn't strip the stain but do a good job bringing the vibrancy back to the wood and get off the crumbs and messes of everyday use. This cleaner does just that! Not to mention the smell is great, no chemical after smell. Also, the fact that it isn't made with harsh chemicals makes me feel much more comfortable having it around my family, especially my son. He even likes to use it to help clean!
Katy M.
I have had some trouble finding the perfect wood cleaner, some removed the color from my wood furniture over time and others left an oil residue. This cleaner is very effective: It is reasonably priced and works like a charm. I love having a clean house and with this product I feel like I can achieve that. It smells AMAZING its like I just baked fresh almond cookies. I love everything about this product and it has become a staple in my home.
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Such a beautiful almond-y scent. Leaves a subtle glowy shine to your wooden furniture but is not greasy at all. Works like a charm to get dust and grime off furniture!
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I've been a long time Pledge user and decided to give this a try. I have two Boxers at home so I'm constantly dusting the fur off my wood furniture.
Pros: great almond smell, doesn't leave a residue on the furniture, great on leather
Con: I've had to dust more as it doesn't seem to get the fur off my furniture as long as the other brand does.
Bethani G.
Oro Valley, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our family is going green & I love the other method products & just saw this today! any reviews? is it as good as the other stuff?
Hannah L.
Florence, AL
Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this remove any stain or finish?
Laura M.
I've been looking for a good floor cleaning product. Does this make the floor slippery?
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have always wondered about the Method products. Do they work good? What's the difference between method brand and other brands?