BY METHOD

Cleans + Dusts Surface Safe.  Non-Toxic, Plant Based Cleans Grease - Grime + Leaves a Light Shine your kitchen table probably serves multiple purposes - bedazzling base station, homework hub, maybe host to a meal here and there. but that doesn t mean its natural luster should fall by the wayside.  safely eliminate dust, crumbs + crafty remnants from your wood surfaces with our non-toxic, plant-based daily cleaner. it tackles grease + grime, leaving nothing behind but a light shine + pleasant almond scent. No-wax formula leaves no residue gently and safely cleans and conditions wood Fresh almond scent Streak-free, biodegradable formula Recyclable bottle made from 100% recycled plastic Never tested on animals Certified silver cradle to cradle People friendly    Home friendly  Planet friendly Questions? 1-866-9-method ; see more...

• Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?3 Answers
  • Can this be used on a butcher block countertop?2 Answers
  • Does this dry the wood out or make it oily?1 Answers
  • "It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake." in 1 review
  • "And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids." in 1 review
  • "Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny." in 1 review
Avi c.
united states
Method wood es un producto muy bueno es natural y no contiene nada toxico se puede usar en todo lo que tenga madera sin ningun poblema como la mesa, libreros,piso etc. El olor es suave como a almendra no es grasoso ni tampoco deja brillo. Ami me gusta por que tiene cualidades muy buenas pero enrealidad no siento que mis muebles o pisos se miren mejor como nuebos lindos brillosos lol. Pero para limpiar y desempolvar esta perfecto. El precio es accesible y se encuentra en muchas tiendas.lo recomiendo especialmente para gente alergica o que no les gustan olores fuertes
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I wanted to love this product, since I've liked method hand soaps for a while. First impressions were great: it had a lovely light almond scent, it gave the wood a nice shine.

Yet as I used it more, I discovered that the promise on the bottle of cutting through grease and grime was pretty empty. It was useless on any sticky, greasy, or grimy patch. Soap and water did better!

It's OK for dusting and polishing, but I found it to be useless as an actual cleaner. However, since it's a non-toxic formula, it is one that I allow my daughter to 'play house' with by wiping up the floor or cupboards after I spray.

Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Me gusta mucho, huele muy rico y suave como a talco o locion de bebé. No maltrata la madera, en mi observacion no le agrega vida a la madera pero si se limpia perfectamente. No maltrata las manos para nada y el costo no estan alto a comparacion con otros productos mas agresivos.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
This is a great, natural wood cleaner. Love the scent! The only thing is that you have to make sure you’re only using it on wood. Will turn things brown because of the coloring. Affordable and a clean brand you can trust.
Missy B.
SCRANTON, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Let me tell ya, this wood for good daily spray is the.bizzomb! I have all wood furniture in the living room and this really helps clean it without damaging it, and also making it look newer. The smell of this is addictive also. Definitely am going to try the wood polish next from this brand.
Amanda L.
Canfield
Absolutely love this product. Does just what it says, gives wood a good daily clean. And it smells amazing! Makes me feel better using this instead of other harsh chemical cleaners. Will continue to purchase.
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
We tested this on our kitchen cabinets and a wooden wine rack. It cleaned the surfaces beautifully. The surfaces had a combination of smudges, dust, and dried mud (from our dog brushing up against the cabinets) and they were left clean after using this product. It visibly conditioned the wood surfaces without leaving a tangible residue. It was not sticky or greasy. The spray is light and a little goes a long way. If you don't know what almond smells like, we always compare it to the smell of maraschino cherries. Sweet but not overly sweet. The scent was light and did not linger for very long, so it was acceptable around our new baby and it didn't impact my husband's allergies. This is the second product we ordered and tried from Method and we are incredibly impressed. We will not be going back to our old products like Pledge. We needed something effective and free from harmful chemicals and this fit the bill beautifully.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have so many real wood furniture pieces in my house and you really need a specific wood cleaner for that. This brings my pieces back to life every time I use it. I’ve even spritzed it over my real hardwood floors to give them a shine as well
Cheyenne F.
Richmond, VA
I use this literally every day. I have a small hold who likes to spill dribble of whatever he’s drinking and throws bits of each meal on the floor (hardwoods) and it’s my go-to spot cleaner in between mops!
Carmen R.
I love this wood cleaner. !!!!!When you use a spray like Pledge, you get a thick greasy slimy feel on your wood. This gives you the same shine, but the stream is more like Windex. The quality is better than Pledge, it just goes on easier. This product is far better than any wood cleaner I've tried, and I test things like this regularly . My wood looks better, feels better, even smells better. Rather than a heavy, sometimes cloying lemon stink, you end up with a pleasant, longer lasing Almond smell. #1
Bethani G.
Oro Valley, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our family is going green & I love the other method products & just saw this today! any reviews? is it as good as the other stuff?
Hannah L.
Florence, AL
Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this remove any stain or finish?
Laura M.
I've been looking for a good floor cleaning product. Does this make the floor slippery?
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have always wondered about the Method products. Do they work good? What's the difference between method brand and other brands?

back