method Wood for Good Daily Clean

Cleans + Dusts Surface Safe.  Non-Toxic, Plant Based Cleans Grease - Grime + Leaves a Light Shine your kitchen table probably serves multiple purposes - bedazzling base station, homework hub, maybe host to a meal here and there. but that doesn t mean its natural luster should fall by the wayside.  safely eliminate dust, crumbs + crafty remnants from your wood surfaces with our non-toxic, plant-based daily cleaner. it tackles grease + grime, leaving nothing behind but a light shine + pleasant almond scent. No-wax formula leaves no residue gently and safely cleans and conditions wood Fresh almond scent Streak-free, biodegradable formula Recyclable bottle made from 100% recycled plastic Never tested on animals Certified silver cradle to cradle People friendly    Home friendly  Planet friendly Questions? 1-866-9-method ; see more...

• Can this be used on a butcher block countertop?2 Answers
  • Does this dry the wood out or make it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this good for wood floors or better for wood cabinets and tabl...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids." in 1 review
  • "It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake." in 1 review
  • "Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny." in 1 review
Ashley S.
I got this after using Method's Wood for Good Wood Polish for many years. I figured this would be a good supplemental product to use in-between using the polish. Plus the price was great. Sadly though, I just don't love it. It leaves most of my woods feeling sticky, unclean and dull. I almost always go back over it with the Wood for Good Wood Polish after using this, because I just can't stand how the wood feels or looks. I don't know if it's due to our locations lack of humidity or what. I'm rather sad about it, because I'm a big fan of Method products. Luckily their polish is still amazing and will always be in my cabinet.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Love the Method line but was afraid to try the wood cleaner. I'm so glad that I caved and tried it. I like the plant based formula that is safe for my kids and pets. I have 3 cats and a dog so as you can imagine I dust quite a bit because of fur/dander. I also have kids so I do a lot of wiping of finger prints. I love how this cleaner doesn't dull paint or stain and it doesn't leave my wood feeling greasy. The smell is light almond and very pleasant. Definitely doing all of my spring cleaning with Method!
Katy M.
I have had some trouble finding the perfect wood cleaner, some removed the color from my wood furniture over time and others left an oil residue. This cleaner is very effective: It is reasonably priced and works like a charm. I love having a clean house and with this product I feel like I can achieve that. It smells AMAZING its like I just baked fresh almond cookies. I love everything about this product and it has become a staple in my home.
Melissa K.
Do not know a single person that has tried his that dislikes!! It's 100% guaranteed that you will love the light almond smell as well as the good clean non-residue shine it leaves after you use! I LOVE this mostly because of the fragrance
Kelsey G.
Archbald, PA
I love these products! The almond scent smells great and I love the squirt and mop for the wood floors as well! I love the grapefruit household cleaner as well and love there isn't many chemicals with two small children around!
Liz M.
I enjoy Method brand products because they don't contain harsh ingredients and provide a good quality clean. This wood cleaner works just as well as the competitor brands minus the chemicals.
Lorie B.
Forest Hills, NY
By far the best wood cleaner I've used. The scent is heavenly, and it does not leave any residue. It cleans unfinished wood nicely also. Definitely a must in my cleaning kit.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this wood Polish! I used this on my wood cabinets and they look so nice! The smell is amazing also, it makes me actually want to clean! ūüėā highly recommend this product!
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
Good for wood! This not only does a great job of cleaning wooden furniture, it also seems to nourish it.

I love the way this smells. Just heavenly, like almond ice cream.
Meghan L.
This is an amazing product, but I've always been confused by the description. Who on earth dusts their wood every day? J lo, maybe.
Bethani G.
Haslet, TX
Our family is going green & I love the other method products & just saw this today! any reviews? is it as good as the other stuff?
Laura M.
I've been looking for a good floor cleaning product. Does this make the floor slippery?
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this remove any stain or finish?
Kayla L.
Anamosa, IA
Can this be used on a butcher block countertop?
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?