method Wood for Good Daily Clean

Cleans + Dusts Surface Safe.  Non-Toxic, Plant Based Cleans Grease - Grime + Leaves a Light Shine your kitchen table probably serves multiple purposes - bedazzling base station, homework hub, maybe host to a meal here and there. but that doesn t mean its natural luster should fall by the wayside.  safely eliminate dust, crumbs + crafty remnants from your wood surfaces with our non-toxic, plant-based daily cleaner. it tackles grease + grime, leaving nothing behind but a light shine + pleasant almond scent. No-wax formula leaves no residue gently and safely cleans and conditions wood Fresh almond scent Streak-free, biodegradable formula Recyclable bottle made from 100% recycled plastic Never tested on animals Certified silver cradle to cradle People friendly    Home friendly  Planet friendly Questions? 1-866-9-method ; see more...

• Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?3 Answers
  • Can this be used on a butcher block countertop?2 Answers
  • Does this dry the wood out or make it oily?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "And as a bonus is smells amazing and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals being around my kids." in 1 review
  • "It smells like my favorite cookies my mom used to bake." in 1 review
  • "Gentle and leaves the nice wood furniture shiny." in 1 review
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I wanted to love this product, since I've liked method hand soaps for a while. First impressions were great: it had a lovely light almond scent, it gave the wood a nice shine.

Yet as I used it more, I discovered that the promise on the bottle of cutting through grease and grime was pretty empty. It was useless on any sticky, greasy, or grimy patch. Soap and water did better!

It's OK for dusting and polishing, but I found it to be useless as an actual cleaner. However, since it's a non-toxic formula, it is one that I allow my daughter to 'play house' with by wiping up the floor or cupboards after I spray.

Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I use this on my kitchen cabinets. It has a very nice pure almond scent to it and it makes it nice to clean with because it smells so good. It's not pricey at all and it works great I would for sure get it if you haven't tried it.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Me gusta mucho, huele muy rico y suave como a talco o locion de bebé. No maltrata la madera, en mi observacion no le agrega vida a la madera pero si se limpia perfectamente. No maltrata las manos para nada y el costo no estan alto a comparacion con otros productos mas agresivos.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
We tested this on our kitchen cabinets and a wooden wine rack. It cleaned the surfaces beautifully. The surfaces had a combination of smudges, dust, and dried mud (from our dog brushing up against the cabinets) and they were left clean after using this product. It visibly conditioned the wood surfaces without leaving a tangible residue. It was not sticky or greasy. The spray is light and a little goes a long way. If you don't know what almond smells like, we always compare it to the smell of maraschino cherries. Sweet but not overly sweet. The scent was light and did not linger for very long, so it was acceptable around our new baby and it didn't impact my husband's allergies. This is the second product we ordered and tried from Method and we are incredibly impressed. We will not be going back to our old products like Pledge. We needed something effective and free from harmful chemicals and this fit the bill beautifully.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my all-time favorite wood cleaner. Every other wood cleaner I've tried leaves my services feeling oily or sticky. They also usually have some intolerable lemony or orange scent. This one has a really refreshing sent and Liz my services feeling so clean and shiny is now I would really recommend this product to anybody not to mention that Matha product overall a really really great and safe for that
Stevie L.
Bought this when we received a hard wood table from a family member and I was absolutely blown away by the scent and how well this product worked! Keeps my wood table looking clean and shiny. Removes water marks after parties. The scent is phenomenal! Nice clean almond smell! Have rephrased this twice and have no plans on changing!
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
I will start with this daily cleaner is non-toxic so super safe for cleaning around kids. It has an amazing almond smell and leaves ypur surfaces spotless clean but smelling great! You can use this on wood bit, I find myself using this cleaner in everything. The price is affordable which is a plus for a momma on budget!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I bought this just because I love the smell of it. it's almond, It works well for in between deep cleanings and for quick clean ups. It's a great price at Target. I wouldn't say it out shines any of my other products but it's nice to have on hand.
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I liked this product at first. And then I started taking a closer look. If you don't spray one spray at a time and wash that one spot, it will leave spots on your wood that you have to scrub harder at getting out. I felt it was just more work for me to use this spray than to just use soap and water.
Debbie C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this one for my kitchen table and my night stands better would it smells great it there is no harsh chemicals natural so you can feel good about it and a reasonably priced
Bethani G.
Haslet, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our family is going green & I love the other method products & just saw this today! any reviews? is it as good as the other stuff?
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
Does this smell weird or is it very slippery?
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this remove any stain or finish?
Laura M.
I've been looking for a good floor cleaning product. Does this make the floor slippery?
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have always wondered about the Method products. Do they work good? What's the difference between method brand and other brands?