BY METHOD #6 in Surface Care

streaks? no, thanks. shine? yes, please.

if you’re under the impression that in order to attain a gleaming, streak-free shine on your glass surfaces ammonia has to be involved, you’re in for a real treat. there’s a green, clean alternative. our plant-based powergreen™ technology eliminates dirt, dust and pesky handprints—with no streaks or chemical stank. as we’re fond of saying, there’s a time and place for streaking. it just shouldn’t involve your glass.

Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I always keep method cleaning products stocked ! This one is awesome ! When you clean windows , this one cleans well and smells great ! Makes cleaning windows easy , streak free , and smelling good. Awesome product!!!!
Greg A.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this glass cleaner. Compared to windex, it’s far better. It doesn’t leave as many streaks and is fast drying. It has a nice smell instead of a chemical cleaner smell. I find myself whipping my mirrors only once, instead of having to pass the paper town over a area, multiple times.
Leslie M.
Purchased at: Target
Has a great scent and gets the job done. The fumes did not blow me away like other cleaners do. Will continue to use in the future. This is now one of my favorite Brands and is not very expensive either.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Absolutely love this scent! It’s a breath of fresh air, kind of has a cologne tint to it. Like that it works on both glass and general surfaces. A brand you can trust that doesn’t contain harsh chemicals for your house. Affordable and can find almost anywhere.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
I really enjoyed this multipurpose glass cleaner! The scent was so nice, I like it a lot better than the mint version. It was super effective in cleaning all surfaces and left no streaks on my glass! Love that there are't any crazy chemicals in this product as well!
Hannah S.
Columbia City
This product was so effective on my mirrors and windows looking wonderful. It is a very great product for the price and value. Not disappointing at all. Pros about this product is the non chemical smell. I would for sure buy this again.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I just discovered the whole Method brand and how good it is but I recently picked up this multi-purpose cleaner because I use it on both my mirrors and also in my bathroom. I would and am going to continue to keep buying Method cleaning products.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I really love keeping this in my bathroom. On those days that I’m just too stressed to do anything but clean, I use this on, basically, my entire bathroom. I love that I can just clear off my bathroom counter and just go to town cleaning the whole counter and then just move right onto the mirrors. Then I can do the glass on the shower stall, and the windows and the door to the patio. It’s so convenient! And it does a great job, too!
Jessica W.
Purchased at: Target
Clean scented all purpose surface cleaner made with natural ingredients. It doesn’t have that string chemical cleaning scent. It is more expensive than other bleaching products but worth the natural ingredients.
Adeline W.
Folsom, CA
Best glass cleaner I’ve tried! Way better than Windex etc. It never streaks (hallelujah?!) and removes anything that’s on the mirror. A bonus that I love is that it has a fine cloudy mist when it sprays instead of a ‘sprits’- makes it so that it doesn’t soak the surrounding area or run down the mirror too fast. It’s pretty simple, but I couldn’t ask for more!
method Glass + Surface Cleaner Mint
Alicia P.
Corning, CA
Does this cleaner work well?
Elly L.
Anaheim, CA
How well does this cleaner clean and does it leave streaks behind?
robin k.
Loveland, OH
how well does this work
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
What’s this one like? Never used it before. Very curious.
Gabby D.