Method Washing Up Liquid Honeycrisp Apple uploaded by Fancy V.Method Washing Up Liquid Honeycrisp Apple uploaded by Alyssa B.Method Washing Up Liquid Honeycrisp Apple uploaded by kris b.

BY METHOD #44 in Dish Soap

Limited Edition - Get it while you can We understand the appeal of biting into a sweet, explosively crisp apple. In fact, it' s the core inspiration for this limited edition family - gel hand wash, all-purpose cleaner with powergreen® technology + pump washing-up liquid. With a scent so fresh and fruity, you' d think these goodies just fell off the tree. Like biting into a fresh honeycrisp apple. Pretty much named itself. Size: 532ml Method Washing Up Liquid - Honeycrisp Apple - Ingredients: Aqua, sodium lauryl sulfate, decyl glucoside, lauramine oxide, parfum, alcohol denat, glycerin, limonene, sodium chloride, citral, citric acid, colorants, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone see more...

Buy on Target
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I started using this product because I wanted something with less chemicals to wash my dishes in since I have small children. I believe everything in this product is plant based. I think it works just as well, if not better than most dish washing liquids on the market. It is very gentle on the skin and the smell is incredible! Would recommend this product to everyone! I exclusively use only this dish washing liquid now.
Anastasia K.
This smells SO good. As good as any hand soap. I like that the ingredients are really good as well. The bottle is very sturdy and can be easily reused, not to mention it looks really nice. My only complaint is that sometimes you have to use a lot of this soap in one washing as it doesn't foam as much as other brands (probably due to less chemicals being in there haha).
This smells great and does a good enough job of sanitizing your dishes, however it doesn't do well with stuck on food or tough grease. I've soaked dishes in this for hours and still had food stuck on them. I do love the pump on this bottle though - it's easier to use while cleaning dishes, and doesn't have soap stuck running down the side of it ever.
Rachel W.
Rochester, NY
This scent is honestly the best smelling soap I've ever used! I'm not going to lie sometimes I just use the soap for my hands so I can smell like apples. I don't think this soap is crazy different than any other soap but it is an all natural product so you're not putting chemicals on your flatware and plates and it smells delish.
Katy  H.
Chelmsford, MA
Great scent and the same power as DAWN. the pump bottle is my fav part as it makes it easy to use when cleaning, vs dawn which you need to pick the bottle up with wet hands and it usually squirts out too much. with the pump its perfect. the fact that you can also buy giant refill bags and reuse the pump makes it a great buy!!
Danielle B.
Quakertown, PA
This honey crisp scent is awesome. Reminds me of Fall every time I use it which is great because it's my favorite season. I love the look of the packaging and how it looks on my kitchen counter. Have gotten compliments from house guests about how great this soap smells. That's saying a lot about a dish soap.
Brooke K.
This soap is absolutely incredible! I love method, it's always been such a reliable brand to me and this scent is to die for! I think the color of the wrapping is very fitting for the scent too, this scent is perfect for the autumn! I would certainly recommend this to anybody who asked about method's soaps!
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Hands down the best dish soap out there. Smells fresh cleans the dishes wonderfully and is gentle on the hands. I have eczema and have to be careful what is used and this is the best one i have found. Doesn't take much to get the toughest of jobs done. Price is great and a bottle lasts a long time!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I've tried the Honeycrisp Apple but it's hard to find so I've been buying the Green Apple. I only have 3 people in my household (not a lot of dishes) & I use up the bottle pretty quick. It's an average dish soap. It does the job, has a nice scent & I will repurchase because I like Method.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells amazing - really just like fresh apples! As a dish soap, it works well; I haven't felt that it works better or worse than cheaper brands, but the scent and sleek design of the container make my dish-washing experience more pleasant, and for that I think it's worth a bit of splurge.