method washing up liquid honeycrisp apple uploaded by kris b.method washing up liquid honeycrisp apple uploaded by Alyssa B.method washing up liquid honeycrisp apple uploaded by Fancy V.

BY METHOD #38 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

we understand the appeal of biting into a sweet, explosively crisp apple. in fact, it’s the core inspiration for this limited edition gel hand wash, all-purpose cleaner with powergreen® technology, pump dish soap and 50 load laundry detergent. with a scent so fresh and fruity, you’d think these goodies just fell off the tree.

Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Smells amazing! Recently bought this dish soap and I love it. It was affordable, I think maybe a couple dollars. I t lathers really well and you do not have to use much to wash a lot of dishes. I would recommend to others who like to wash dishes with good smelling dish soap and not just any old boring kind.
Emily B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only dishsoap that I use! First off, I love the pump that it has - it makes washing dishes so much easier. The scents are not overpowering, but really help clean your dishes. I've repurchased this Method Dish Soap in many different scents and love them all!
Kate W.
Burlington, NJ
I just recently started buying this dish soap and fell in love with the pump applicator. It makes is very easy to use! This scent is my favorite! This dish soap doesn’t leave any residue and rises off easily. A little goes along way with it.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Jessica V.
Burns Harbor, IN
Love the method brand and love the easy to use pump they have on this and most of their other products! Smells so good! Doesn’t last as long as other dish soaps I’ve had though. Definitely go through these faster
Laura B.
Pottstown , PA
I’m obsessed with things that smell really good and this is one of those items. It helps make cleaning the dishes a bit more bearable. The one negative is it’s a bit more expensive that other dish soaps.
jacqueline C.
I have this all over my house. Great brand honestly love it this is my favorite scent. I feel there is no cons not as pricey because it works great. Not disappointing at all I can buy this over anything
Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
I use Method for most of our home cleaning products and love the dish soap. This was a new scent I tried and I really like the freshness. One of the best things I like about the soap is the pump packaging. Makes it much easier when doing dishes rather than having to grab the dispenser and fumble with a cap. Will keep repurchasing and trying other scents!
Ginny L.
Palm Bay
A friend told me about this soap and how great it cleaned and smelled. I tried it and fell in love with the scent and the sparkle on my dishes, glasses, and silverware. The lime just adds enough scent that seems to enhance the apple scent in it. I recommend this to all my friends and family and most are sold on trying g it out!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I’m almost done with mine but It works great!! I sometimes put it down the drain & turn on the disposal to clean it out which helps a lot!! It keeps everything nice and clean, has a great scent. Only thing I do not like is that the pump is annoying. (: