Method Tub and Tile Bathroom Cleaner 28 oz

by method

Method tub and tile bathroom cleaner 28 oz

Have never tried is it good on soap scum?
Start your review of Method Tub and Tile Bathroom Cleaner 28 oz!
Shreveport, LA
I did like the scent but I did not think it cleaned very well for a tub and tile cleaner. It took a lot of scrubbing and I still wasn't really pleased with the results. I like many other method products but I will not be repurchasing this one.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this product for the first time a few weeks ago and I love it. It works great, it isn't harsh like others, smells really good too. I would definitely purchase again.
Eden
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product smells great and works wonderfully! It is so effective on bathrooms,kitchens and pretty much anywhere you want to use it! There is nothing negative I can say about this product!! The price is reasonable and I just love it!
Louisville, KY
1,494 reviews
This is perfect for everything except the toilet I have found. I need something heavy duty for the toilets in my house but this is great for everything else. Every surface including my tub gets so super clean and shiny from this
Florissant , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not a fan of the smell, it turns my stomach but I tolerate it since it cleans well and won't hurt our septic. It gets that icky boy bathroom smell out of our boys' bathroom and leaves it way cleaner than anything else.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite of all the Method products. It's not always available at my Target and Albertson's, but I get it when I can. This is so much better than the strong scented products that do a comparable job!
Holland, MI
I love love love this product! It kills mildew from tile and stops it from growing. I product smells great. When using, it don't make my eyes or hand burn. I recumbent this product to everyone!
This product is great at keeping soap scum at bay when used regular. I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and that it's from a cruelty-free company. Win-win
Method Tub and Tile Bathroom Cleaner 28 oz uploaded by Christina K.
I'm impressed with this one and will buy it again. It doesn't have a smell so strong you need to hold your breath. It's actually a nice light refreshing minty scent.
I use this weekly to deep clean the shower. It works very well and smells so fresh. This combined with a magic eraser is no match for soap scum!