Method Tub and Tile Bathroom Cleaner 28 oz

by method

Method tub and tile bathroom cleaner 28 oz

Have never tried is it good on soap scum?
Start your review of Method Tub and Tile Bathroom Cleaner 28 oz!
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,305 reviews
I definitely recommend this product..Its made from all natural ingredients and definitely clean better than any of the other brands that I have used before..I highly recommended this product
N Charleston, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband works a tough job and leaves the tub a bit on the dirty side. This cleaner fights those rough dirty stains and does a great job at it. It is definitely a good value for your dollar. I’d buy again.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
2,684 reviews
I love this bathroom cleaner from Method. I love that it is non toxic. And it doesn't have any strong fumes. It smells nice and clean. And it does a great job for cleaning the bathroom.
Pennsauken, NJ
My favorite and IMO the best natural bathroom cleaner on the market. It's great for soap scum and helps remove stains and keep mold & mildew away. Smells great, too. 100% recommend.
Waconia, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I usually really like their hand/dish soaps so I thought I would try this bathroom cleaner. I also had a multipurpose cleaner, but I didn't care for the smell. I thought this one would smell more mild, but blech the smell was a big turn off. As another reviewer said, the scent really stays around after you clean and it does. If you are sensitive to the smells of cleaning products you may want to try another option.
Norwich, CT
Method Tub and Tile Bathroom Cleaner 28 oz uploaded by Joseane V.
I love this cleaner sooooo much, it is really good, and I use it to clean my bath, I hate when I want to take a bath and you can see that black things even bacterias maybe, and when I used this product it really worked. My bath is really clean now. It has a good price for the good quality, and I highly recommend this.
Cape May, NJ
I've developed a love for method products. I love the smell of this stuff and it makes my bathroom smell amazing. I almost wish method make air freshness in their scents. It does a great job in my bathroom and I will continue using it. It doesn't burn my eyes and I don't feel like I'm dying from ingesting toxic chemicals lol.
Tacoma, WA
Everything Method has never ceased to amaze me. I use the brand for every inch of my house when it comes to cleaning. The smell is almost always therapeutic and I enjoy cleaning with it, knowing my children and myself are safer with this rather than other, more harsh chemical brands.
Schaumburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I realize that I usual use a highly toxic cleaner (tilex) to get the scum out of my tub, so given I can breath while spraying this stuff is a plus. But I feel like I need to use a lot of elbow grease to get the tub clean. I think I may try another cleaner in the future.
Bolling Afb, DC
This is a decent product and I like that it doesn't have a harsh chemically smell. I used the whole bottle but haven't made a conscious effort to purchase it again as I wish it had a bit more cleaning power. This would probably be better used for a quick wipedown of the shower/tub a few times a week than against any kind of mildew or scum buildup.