#28 in Bathroom Cleaners

Method tub and tile bathroom cleaner 28 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Amber t.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I've developed a love for method products. I love the smell of this stuff and it makes my bathroom smell amazing. I almost wish method make air freshness in their scents. It does a great job in my bathroom and I will continue using it. It doesn't burn my eyes and I don't feel like I'm dying from ingesting toxic chemicals lol.
Joseane v.
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I love this cleaner sooooo much, it is really good, and I use it to clean my bath, I hate when I want to take a bath and you can see that black things even bacterias maybe, and when I used this product it really worked. My bath is really clean now. It has a good price for the good quality, and I highly recommend this.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Tacoma, WA
Everything Method has never ceased to amaze me. I use the brand for every inch of my house when it comes to cleaning. The smell is almost always therapeutic and I enjoy cleaning with it, knowing my children and myself are safer with this rather than other, more harsh chemical brands.
Sandi D.
Sandi D.
North Richland Hills, TX
I can't even begin to say how much I adore this cleaner. I can't use any bleach to clean as I get really bad headaches from them, but then I found this one which has to harsh chemicals. Method has made bathroom cleaning such an easy task. It smells wonderful and cleans really well.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Mega Parent Expert
The scent is amazing!! I love this product. It does an amazing job cleaning the bathroom! I will continue to repurchase. I think it's a great product for the price. Whenever I go to Target I always make sure to get another bottle.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera , AL
I thought this product was okay for spot cleaning. I just didn't think it got my bathroom as clean as my other cleaning product. I do like the smell of it but I feel like I just shouldn't work so hard to get my tub clean.
Carsedra G.
Carsedra G.
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this product for the first time a few weeks ago and I love it. It works great, it isn't harsh like others, smells really good too. I would definitely purchase again.
Tiesha R.
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this for over four years. One of my favorite products in price, and it does clean well. No lingering chemical odor that over powers. Love the light scent.
Christina K.
Christina K.
I'm impressed with this one and will buy it again. It doesn't have a smell so strong you need to hold your breath. It's actually a nice light refreshing minty scent.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I use this weekly to deep clean the shower. It works very well and smells so fresh. This combined with a magic eraser is no match for soap scum!
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Mega Parent Expert
Have never tried is it good on soap scum?
Dani H.
Dani H.
My arms aren't very strong, do you need a lot of scrubbing power in your arms to get the tub/shower cleaned with this?