BY METHOD #33 in Bathroom Cleaners

Method tub and tile bathroom cleaner 28 oz see more...

Buy on iHerb
Brittani W.
I've only used this a few times and love it. When moving to a new apartment I used it as an initial clean before letting the kids use the tub for the first time and it worked fantastic. I feel very comfortable using this product and the minty smell really helps take the odor out when cleaning up after a bathroom accident when they happen.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is perfect for everything except the toilet I have found. I need something heavy duty for the toilets in my house but this is great for everything else. Every surface including my tub gets so super clean and shiny from this
Jennifer W.
I wanted to switch to a bathroom cleaner that would not only get the job done without all the harsh chemicals but is safe for marble. This smells amazing all day! I am super pleased with this product. It will be the only cleaner I will use on the sinks, tub and showers in my home. Method Tub and Tile Bathroom Cleaner 28 oz
Gladys R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best bathroom cleaner ever. I use it everyday, easy to apply,dissolves soap scum, cleans mold and leaves a fresh mint eucalyptus aroma. Method is a plant based cleaner, nontoxic, its safe to use. If you have asthma or if you are allergic to strong smells this is the right product to use at home. I recommend this to everybody.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This one is the strongest of the Method cleaning products I've tried to date. The Eucalyptus Mint scent is strong but not overpowering, smells like a cleaned and disinfected space. Works great to dissolve soap scum off bathroom tile with little effort or scrubbing. Great product.
Jessica H.
Wallington, NJ
This is a great multi use bathroom cleaner. I use this cleaner on a daily basis. Although I still use bleach, this is something I use to wipe down the bathroom sink, tub handles and other spaces in the bathroom that need to be cleaned. Leaves a pleasant scent and is super affordable!
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband works a tough job and leaves the tub a bit on the dirty side. This cleaner fights those rough dirty stains and does a great job at it. It is definitely a good value for your dollar. I’d buy again.
Justine A.
2005 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this bathroom cleaner from Method. I love that it is non toxic. And it doesn't have any strong fumes. It smells nice and clean. And it does a great job for cleaning the bathroom.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite and IMO the best natural bathroom cleaner on the market. It's great for soap scum and helps remove stains and keep mold & mildew away. Smells great, too. 100% recommend.
Maureen F.
Waconia, MN
I usually really like their hand/dish soaps so I thought I would try this bathroom cleaner. I also had a multipurpose cleaner, but I didn't care for the smell. I thought this one would smell more mild, but blech the smell was a big turn off. As another reviewer said, the scent really stays around after you clean and it does. If you are sensitive to the smells of cleaning products you may want to try another option.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Have never tried is it good on soap scum?
Dani H.
My arms aren't very strong, do you need a lot of scrubbing power in your arms to get the tub/shower cleaned with this?