BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands.

Megan V.
Aurora, CO
i absolutely love method soaps and have them all over my house now. The scents are nice, but subtle, they lather nicely, and theres a ton of different scents to choose from. You can only get them at target but who doesnt want an excuse to go to target???
Chelsea A.
I just recently purchased my first bottles of Method soaps, and I love them. This scent in particular is fantastic. I love the design of the bottle, with the minimal amount of writing adds a bit of class to the bathroom. I highly suggest this brand!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Love these natural hand soaps! I keep them stocked in the bathroom! Leave the hands clean and have a light sweet scent. Affordable on Amazon and exceeded my expectations. I will buy these again!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
This is great hand soap! Not only does it smell lovely, it's naturally derived, and a very gentle cleanser. I love Method and their products. Their bottles are made from recycled materials, they do not test on animals, there are no chemicals in this soap, and it leaves my skin clean and soft. The scent is very light, crisp, and clean smelling. It's not overwhelming, sweet, or perfumey. It's perfect. The bottles themselves are clean and attractive and suit any decor. What's not to love about this amazing soap?! It works well, smells nice, and looks great! It's the only hand soap we use.
Rachel B.
An all-around great soap. Lingers with a nice scent on your hands afterwards that isn't overpowering, like those Bath and Body Works products. I love their subtly labeled, teardrop-shaped containers which fit nicely into any bathroom or kitchen scene. Would buy any of their scents again, but I particularly love the minimal essence of Sweet Water!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I've tried a few different Method hand soaps and while they do what they are intended for, I feel like the container is just ridiculous! It's always getting knocked over or it doesn't fit well on the bathroom sink. Granted the round ones hold up a little better, the oddly shaped square ones are atrocious.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This is a good hand soap. It's not too foamy which is what I would prefer but it still gets the job done. The packaging is super cute, it looks like a tear drop with is adorable. These aren't expensive and you can find them at TjMaxx for super cheap!
Katie G.
Arlington, MA
I use this hand soap for use in our bathroom. We have one bathroom so it certainly gets a lot of traffic. I love this for an everyday hand soap - not overly drying which is usually my number one complaint (read that as exceeds expectations), leaves a really nice subtle scent lingering in the bathroom and on hands but not overpowering at all. I also like the design of the product, not everyone cares about that but if I'm going to see it day in and day out I definitely prefer a product I don't mind looking at! I definitely prefer the gel hand wash to the foaming hand wash - it feels like a better clean in my opinion!
Steve L.
Great Neck, NY
I love Method soap. What drew me to them first was the beautiful designs of the bottle, which help bring a bit of class to any bathroom. But what kept me were the feel of the soap and the scent. The soap isn't overly heavy or gooey on your hands, but washes off quickly and cleanly. And the scents are amazing. I wasn't sure what to expect for "sweet water" (for some reason I pictured a smell like sugary water) but it's actually a delicate blend of grapefruit and lemon leaves with petals of jasmine and lily of the valley. It's fragrant without being too heavily like perfume. Makes it a pleasure to wash my hands verses the heavy liquid soap I had been using, and the refills are both environmentally friendly and economical.
Kourtney A.
Starkville, MS
This is the only hand soap my family has used for as long as I can remember. I really like it. The only issue is a lot of times it is difficult to find the refill bags, so you'll just have to buy all new small bottles all over again.