method sweet water foaming hand wash uploaded by Nkoyo A.method sweet water foaming hand wash uploaded by Jessica V.

BY METHOD #53 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

foaming at the mouth, bad. foaming at the sink, fun.

foamy stuff. it’s just one of those things that everybody likes. kind of like marshmallows and puppies, but without all the calories and obedience classes. so pump, lather, smile and the next thing you know your hands are soft and clean. what’s not to love? especially when the formula is biodegradable, naturally derived and contains no dirty ingredients.

Kylie D.
I keep this in my kitchen and use it daily. I actually need to go get more! It reminds me a lot of the Bath and Body Works foaming soap. I like the light scent of Sweet Water but I also really enjoy the Juicy Pear scent from method. It is not a very moisturizing soap but then again that isn't it's core purpose so that's okay!
Candace T.
Honestly this just doesn't pump well and also it is a little drying. It smells good though so gotta give it that! I don't know if it really works because i haven't been able to get a good pump of foaming hand soap from it yet.
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
I picked up a bottle of this 2 years ago to try, and today it's stocked at every sink around the house. This is the best handsoap EVER! Cleanses without stripping, and scents smell clean but distinct. Sweet water is great to have because the scent is universally approved and the bottle fits in every setting.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
Sweet water Method is my absolute favorite. I love the clean smell of it. Foam is so easy for me to use. My only wish is that it came with a moisturizer in it because it can be somewhat drying.
Jenna W.
Fullerton, CA
This is one of my favorite hand washes. Method is a great brand and I have yet to find something of theirs that I don't like. The scent of this is great-- subtle and clean. And I love that it self foams-- love!
Erica N.
Dallas, TX
Is there anything about this product I don't like? No!! I absolutely love the light scent of this hand soap. It cleanses my hands thoroughly without drying out my skin excessively. The shape of the bottle is so attractive. And I love that with this particular scent that there is little, if any, dye. I appreciate method's concern for our environment by providing refill packs that come in plastic bags instead of having to purchase bottles over & over. I loved this hand soap so much that I have tried many of their other products & have been completely satisfied with all of them.
Debbie P.
I purchased Method Sweet Water Foaming Hand Wash because I was already a big fan of the liquid soap, and so is my boyfriend (he likes that the scent and bottle are not too girly). Glad we tried the foaming wash too, as it's fab! Love the fresh fragrance, beautifully stylish packaging and how long each bottle lasts. Plus the price point is affordable for such a great product. Looking forward to trying other fragrances as well. Method makes my favorite hand wash by far!
Jeannette O.
Sweet water is my favorite scent in this line! So fresh and light without being overly sweet of perfumed! I even walk into the bathroom and can smell the scent slightly lingering if someone had just washed their hands. Simple packaging and the foam is thick and gets the job done without pumping too much and being wasteful (looking at you Bath & Body Works). Also LOVE the refill bags as they're super eco friendly!
Jisue K.
I love most Method products but the foam cleansers are by far my favorite. The sweet water scent is calming and gentle; apparen't but not harsh at all and leaves your hands feeling clean and fresh. I feel like you can use less of the product because it is foam as opposed to liquid, where you never feel like you have enough. Just one pump of the foam will cleanse your hands easily.
Amy S.
Tustin, MI
I love all Method products. I've been spending the last year switching all my home cleaning products over to the Method brand. This has been a slow process due to being unable to find Method products in my area. One local store is slowly stocking their full line.
I bought Method Sweet Water Foaming Hand Wash because I liked the scent. The scent is light, doesn't smell really fake like some other brands. It cleans your hands as the product should. I love everything in the Method line that I have tried. The only downfall is the prices are higher than I like paying.