BY METHOD

shine on, smudge off

stainless steel: it’s a funny name. would you want to stain it? what if you tried? okay, maybe you shouldn’t try. the great thing about stainless steel is that it doesn’t nick, rust or corrode. but it does get dirty. this non-abrasive formula cleans and polishes stainless steel surfaces without streaking. then, just to be nice, it leaves a protective layer. even steel has a sensitive side.

Natalie S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
cleans our stainless steel appliances really nicely.  love that its a more "natural" product.  we purchase these regularly at Target and love other Method products too. would recommend to anyone who has children/pets in the house or if you are just looking to use "cleaner" cleaning products.
Chassidy L.
London
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best is the for my kids. Method makes my family happy! They are inexpensive and they clean so wonderfully! The scents are just wonderful! I also don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals being used in my home. Method is a great and trust worthy brand. The price is well permitted and the products are a praise. I highly recommend these products to anyone i talk to about my clean home! I also recommend buying from grove collaborative! I used this on my fridge and my stove and it shined it up just perfectly! I love it and it smells SOOOO GOOD!
Mandi R.
The Woodlands, TX
Love, love, love Method's cleaning products and everything they stand for! About 90% of the time, it is my go-to cleaning product for counters faucets. I was diagnosed with cancer in 2016, and it stirred an interest in me to research the toxins we are using in our homes and on our bodies. (My unsolicited advice --> Advocate for yourself and do your research!) Method is one of the safer choices on the market. The stainless cleaner by Method is excellent for our kitchen and bathrooms. I will never use anything else!
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this for my mom and she uses it on all of her appliances. They always look amazing and she doesn’t have to use much to get everything clean! It isn’t too expensive and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has stainless steel appliances.
Jess A.
Eliot, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Leaves streaks unless you really get a good wipe down and use a dry paper towel after to buff it out. I also like a high shine for my appliances and this wasn’t as shiny as I like but definitively did a good job after all of the steps I had to take
Sheri L.
Central City
Purchased at: Target
If you have granite countertops This product is great for it. It does not leave any residue behind and it is a clean product. Not animal tested. It smells great. I would buy this product every time. You can find it at any local target and Walmart.
Ana K.
Madison, CT
I have used this more basic spray by method. This spray does its job in polishing. Although I love the formula in this product, I plan to try the other scents method has created to see not only if I like them, but how strong they are.
Bethany B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Aside from being all natural, which is essential. This actually does what it says it will. It cleans my stainless steel AND polishes it even better than the old not natural stainless steel cleaner and separate polish that I used to use. I will be a customer forever. It keeps my appliances looking like new and I'm not afraid to have it around my kids.
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
We recently replaced our old kitchen appliances with stainless, so I thought it made sense to get a cleaning product that was made specifically for stainless surfaces. I have used other Rejuvenate products before so this cleaner sounded like a good option. When I first used it I was pleased to see that it made short work of removing fingerprints. However, I soon noticed two deficiencies with how well it cleaned.
Lana B.
seminole
It is very nice it really does get all the gunk off your steel. It isn’t very pricey probably the perfect price. There isn’t really any problems. It has a very nice scent to it. definitely recommend it to people.