method steel for real stainless polish uploaded by Lucy H.method steel for real stainless polish uploaded by Shelly R.

BY METHOD

shine on, smudge off

stainless steel: it’s a funny name. would you want to stain it? what if you tried? okay, maybe you shouldn’t try. the great thing about stainless steel is that it doesn’t nick, rust or corrode. but it does get dirty. this non-abrasive formula cleans and polishes stainless steel surfaces without streaking. then, just to be nice, it leaves a protective layer. even steel has a sensitive side.

Buy on Walgreens*
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love this cleaner for keeping all of my stainless steel appliances looking sparkling and new! The crisp, fresh apple sent is wonderful and leaves my kitchen smelling fabulous! I have been having a hard time finding it lately, but my fingers are crossed that it is not being discontinued and I will re-purchase for as long as it is available.
Bethany B.
Dublin, GA
Aside from being all natural, which is essential. This actually does what it says it will. It cleans my stainless steel AND polishes it even better than the old not natural stainless steel cleaner and separate polish that I used to use. I will be a customer forever. It keeps my appliances looking like new and I'm not afraid to have it around my kids.
Ashley S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product keeps all my stainless steel appliances clean. One wipe down and all the grease and finger prints are gone. The smell is just a cherry on top, it smells so fresh and clean and chemical free.
Anareli A.
I've used this stainless steel product a few times, but it really depends on what kind of stainless steel you are trying to clean. The smell of it isn't too strong like some stainless steel cleaners. I recommend to try it first because sometimes it leaves appliances looking foggy depending on what type of stainless steel it is.
Carrie Y.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner works wonderfully on my stainless steel appliances. It doesn’t leave any marks or streaks! I purchased this at target and I’d say it’s pretty cheap for its job! I would purchase again, as I have repurchased this a couple of times!
Krista B.
Johnson city, TN
Absolutely love this spray! It's hard to find something that makes stainless steel super shiny without leaving any water marks on it but this stuff does a wonderful job! It never leaves streaks and it always smells so nice and refreshing!
Taylor B.
Debary, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this on my kitchen appliances and it smells nice and keeps it shiny! It cleans so easily, and stays clean for a while. I bought it at target and I will continue purchasing it!
Talei T.
I never thought having a specific cleaner for stainless steel would be life changing.I have gone back to purchase this product multiple times, I would highly recommend it.
Dawn D.
This is one of my favorite stainless steel cleansers. I go out of my way to find this product and buy it. It cleans without streaks and smells fresh without a harsh chemical scent.
Stephanie S.
The method stainless steel cleaner is my favorite stainless cleaner ever! It gets fingerprints off and actually cleans your appliances. It lasts me a few months and I clean my appliances on average a few times a week. For $5 a bottle from grove collaborative it's very affordable!