method Squirt+Mop

Almond Wood Floor Cleaner Non-Toxic.  Cleans + Shines. made for and by the people against dirty® Safe for wood floors, safe for the planet . This non-toxic, no-wax formula gets floors so clean, you could eat off them.  We don t recommend it, but the fresh scent will make you throw out the timer on that five-second rule.  Biodegradable and formulated for sealed hardwood + laminate floors. Great cleaning comes naturally to us. This bottle is made of 100% recycled plastic.  Never tested on animals.  Recycle for good karma. ;

Is this product scented or unscented?
Does this smell good?
Does this leave a residue behind?
Start your review of method Squirt+Mop!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I was looking for a hardwood floor cleaner that was natural, smelled great and left my floors shining... well Method did just that!!” in reviews
“I love everything about this, the scent especially, for the wood floors in my 1926 house; the ONLY downside is that if you apply the solution directly to the floor, as it directs you to, you can totally see the lines from where it was applied... even after mopping!” in reviews
“I feel much better using this product around my children and pets over so many other cleaners on the market.” in reviews
Elizabethtown , KY
Purchased at: Target
I love this mop spray. I am able to mop off all the hardened and sticky stuff on my floors. The smell is amazing. The price is fairly comparable to other chemical brands, so why not get an all natural product that you can use guilt free?
Calera, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this product. I have mostly hardwood floors on my main level. This product is great for someone who is always busy cleaning messes up between my kids and our animals. I like that you can squirt it on the floor and mop it out. Sometime I just don't have the time to mop all my floor but this is great to clean up messes. This stuff also have a nice smell to it and not a strong chemical smell.
Bristol, VA
I adore Method products for use in my home but this might be my personal favorite. It adds a wonderful shine to my natural hardwood floors and I don't have to worry about it hurting my pets. As a bonus - it makes your house smell absolutely heavenly with the natural almond scent. I haven't found anything that works as great as this product! Perpetual re-buy!
Allegany, NY
Beautiful floors, easy to use and fabulous scent! I absolutely love this floor cleaner. You literally just squirt it on the floor and mop. I've tried other similar cleaners that have a harsh fake smell - this natural almond scent smells light and fresh. Other cleaners leave the floors feeling sticky but not Method Squirt and Mop!
St Augustine, FL
I was looking for a hardwood floor cleaner that was natural, smelled great and left my floors shining... well Method did just that!! Our floors shine and I don't have to worry about my baby crawling around on them after since Method products are safe for the family. The almond smell is delightful and it truly has been a noticeable difference in cleanliness.
Cheyenne, WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love everything about this, the scent especially, for the wood floors in my 1926 house; the ONLY downside is that if you apply the solution directly to the floor, as it directs you to, you can totally see the lines from where it was applied... even after mopping! Otherwise, this cleaner is amazing, and it leaves my wood floors shiny and lovely.
Whitney Point, NY
Love this product! I buy it at Target and it's a good price. It gets my floors clean and since it's non toxic I don't have to worry about my toddler or pets walking on it after I clean or the harsh chemical smell...this smells amazing!
Lancaster, PA
This was introduced to me a few years ago when I was pregnant and didn't want to clean with harsh chemicals. I am still using it years later because it works so amazing to clean and shine my hardwood floors.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very nice product! Doesn't leave the residue on the floor nor does it leave the floors feeling sticky. The scent is really nice, especially for a cleaning product. I feel much better using this product around my children and pets over so many other cleaners on the market.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this floor cleaner. The smell is fantastic and not overpowering. It cleans very well. Doesn't leave a residue or film. I haven't experienced what a few others mentioned with being able to see where the cleaner was squirted on the floor, no issues there.