method Squirt+Mop

Almond Wood Floor Cleaner Non-Toxic.  Cleans + Shines. made for and by the people against dirty® Safe for wood floors, safe for the planet . This non-toxic, no-wax formula gets floors so clean, you could eat off them.  We don t recommend it, but the fresh scent will make you throw out the timer on that five-second rule.  Biodegradable and formulated for sealed hardwood + laminate floors. Great cleaning comes naturally to us. This bottle is made of 100% recycled plastic.  Never tested on animals.  Recycle for good karma. ; see more...

method Squirt+Mop
  • "I feel much better using this product around my children and pets over so many other cleaners on the market." in 1 review
  • "I was looking for a hardwood floor cleaner that was natural, smelled great and left my floors shining... well Method did just that!!" in 1 review
  • "I love everything about this, the scent especially, for the wood floors in my 1926 house; the ONLY downside is that if you apply the solution directly to the floor, as it directs you to, you can totally see the lines from where it was applied... even after mopping!" in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera , AL
I absolutely love this product. I have mostly hardwood floors on my main level. This product is great for someone who is always busy cleaning messes up between my kids and our animals. I like that you can squirt it on the floor and mop it out. Sometime I just don't have the time to mop all my floor but this is great to clean up messes. This stuff also have a nice smell to it and not a strong chemical smell.
Nanette T.
Nanette T.
Allegany, NY
Beautiful floors, easy to use and fabulous scent! I absolutely love this floor cleaner. You literally just squirt it on the floor and mop. I've tried other similar cleaners that have a harsh fake smell - this natural almond scent smells light and fresh. Other cleaners leave the floors feeling sticky but not Method Squirt and Mop!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Whitney Point, NY
Love this product! I buy it at Target and it's a good price. It gets my floors clean and since it's non toxic I don't have to worry about my toddler or pets walking on it after I clean or the harsh chemical smell...this smells amazing!
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
I tried this and it did a nice job. Liked the smell too. However I just didn't feel like my floors were really clean so I switched back to traditional mop and bucket.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I love how easy this product is and the fact that it smells so clean is a plus! I feel like it's super gentle on our hardwoods as well!
Marita G.
Marita G.
Huntsville, AL
Method Squirt & Mop is amazing! It cleans out hardwood floors better than other leading floor cleaners. Streak-free and smells great!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Adena, OH
Definitely my favorite floor cleaner! Smells amazing and does a fabulous job! Can't live without it!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Concord, NC
Definitely cleans my floor. Love the scent. I do wish the bottles were a bit bigger.
BJ W.
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
I adore Method products for use in my home but this might be my personal favorite. It adds a wonderful shine to my natural hardwood floors and I don't have to worry about it hurting my pets. As a bonus - it makes your house smell absolutely heavenly with the natural almond scent. I haven't found anything that works as great as this product! Perpetual re-buy!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Nashua , NH
I have this in the mint and eucalyptus scent. I love it. Smells amazing, gets my floor clean without being sticky after. I'm not afraid of my cats walking on the floors after. I can squirt it straight on the floor and then mop it right up. I'll definitely be buying this again.
Racheal C.
Racheal C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have cats, dogs and wooden floors. Is this safe to use and does it leave a shine?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Pasadena, MD
Does this leave a residue behind?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Has anyone solved the issue of visible "spray marks" from applying directly from the bottle to the floor? Share your secrets!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Is this product scented or unscented?
Carla J.