method Squirt+Mop

Almond Wood Floor Cleaner Non-Toxic.  Cleans + Shines. made for and by the people against dirty® Safe for wood floors, safe for the planet . This non-toxic, no-wax formula gets floors so clean, you could eat off them.  We don t recommend it, but the fresh scent will make you throw out the timer on that five-second rule.  Biodegradable and formulated for sealed hardwood + laminate floors. Great cleaning comes naturally to us. This bottle is made of 100% recycled plastic.  Never tested on animals.  Recycle for good karma. ; see more...

method Squirt+Mop
  • "I feel much better using this product around my children and pets over so many other cleaners on the market." in 1 review
  • "I was looking for a hardwood floor cleaner that was natural, smelled great and left my floors shining... well Method did just that!!" in 1 review
  • "I love everything about this, the scent especially, for the wood floors in my 1926 house; the ONLY downside is that if you apply the solution directly to the floor, as it directs you to, you can totally see the lines from where it was applied... even after mopping!" in 1 review
Whitney W.
Nashua , NH
I have this in the mint and eucalyptus scent. I love it. Smells amazing, gets my floor clean without being sticky after. I'm not afraid of my cats walking on the floors after. I can squirt it straight on the floor and then mop it right up. I'll definitely be buying this again.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I absolutely love this product. I have mostly hardwood floors on my main level. This product is great for someone who is always busy cleaning messes up between my kids and our animals. I like that you can squirt it on the floor and mop it out. Sometime I just don't have the time to mop all my floor but this is great to clean up messes. This stuff also have a nice smell to it and not a strong chemical smell.
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
I adore Method products for use in my home but this might be my personal favorite. It adds a wonderful shine to my natural hardwood floors and I don't have to worry about it hurting my pets. As a bonus - it makes your house smell absolutely heavenly with the natural almond scent. I haven't found anything that works as great as this product! Perpetual re-buy!
Nanette T.
Allegany, NY
Beautiful floors, easy to use and fabulous scent! I absolutely love this floor cleaner. You literally just squirt it on the floor and mop. I've tried other similar cleaners that have a harsh fake smell - this natural almond scent smells light and fresh. Other cleaners leave the floors feeling sticky but not Method Squirt and Mop!
Allison V.
St Augustine, FL
I was looking for a hardwood floor cleaner that was natural, smelled great and left my floors shining... well Method did just that!! Our floors shine and I don't have to worry about my baby crawling around on them after since Method products are safe for the family. The almond smell is delightful and it truly has been a noticeable difference in cleanliness.
Ashley W.
I love everything about this, the scent especially, for the wood floors in my 1926 house; the ONLY downside is that if you apply the solution directly to the floor, as it directs you to, you can totally see the lines from where it was applied... even after mopping! Otherwise, this cleaner is amazing, and it leaves my wood floors shiny and lovely.
Amanda H.
Whitney Point, NY
Love this product! I buy it at Target and it's a good price. It gets my floors clean and since it's non toxic I don't have to worry about my toddler or pets walking on it after I clean or the harsh chemical smell...this smells amazing!
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
This was introduced to me a few years ago when I was pregnant and didn't want to clean with harsh chemicals. I am still using it years later because it works so amazing to clean and shine my hardwood floors.
Jayme R.
Very nice product! Doesn't leave the residue on the floor nor does it leave the floors feeling sticky. The scent is really nice, especially for a cleaning product. I feel much better using this product around my children and pets over so many other cleaners on the market.
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this floor cleaner. The smell is fantastic and not overpowering. It cleans very well. Doesn't leave a residue or film. I haven't experienced what a few others mentioned with being able to see where the cleaner was squirted on the floor, no issues there.
Racheal C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have cats, dogs and wooden floors. Is this safe to use and does it leave a shine?
Ashley W.
Has anyone solved the issue of visible "spray marks" from applying directly from the bottle to the floor? Share your secrets!
Sarah A.
Pasadena, MD
Does this leave a residue behind?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this product scented or unscented?
Carla J.