method

Method Squirt + Mop Hard...
365 Reviews
5 / 5
I love this cleaner it’s really tough on grease and mud and gets the floors sparkling with very little effort. It smells amazing and the smell lasts, you also need a very small amount making it really good value for money.
5 / 5
Really love this product, makes cleaning my wood floors so easy. I just have a micro fibre cloth wet and squirt this stuff, and it does the job! Happy 😃
5 / 5
The entire house smells lovely after using this product. Does a great job in cleaning the hard floors and leaves very nice fragrance behind 💃🏻. Experimenting and buying different scent each time ☺️
5 / 5
I just recently purchased Method Squirt +Mop Hard Wood Cleaner and I love it! I decided to try a cleaner with no chemicals and this was a great choice. Just squirt and mop no water necessary! It's perfect for quick clean ups and I don't have to worry about it harming my furbabies.
5 / 5
: Method is a brand that stands out for its commitment to creating eco-friendly and effective cleaning products. I have been using their products for quite some time now and I am genuinely impressed with their performance. One of the things that sets Method apart is their use of naturally derived ingredients. Their products don't contain any harsh chemicals, which not only makes them safer for our health but also better for the environment. It's refreshing to know that I can clean my home without worrying about exposing myself or my family to harmful substances. Another great aspect of Method is their wide range of products. They have everything from multi-purpose cleaners to hand soaps and laundry detergents. And let me tell you, all of them work like a charm. Whether it's getting rid of tough stains or leaving a pleasant scent behind, Method never disappoints. I also appreciate the thought and care that goes into their packaging. Method takes sustainability seriously, using recycled materials for their bottles and ensuring that they are recyclable themselves. It's a small step, but it's an important one in reducing plastic waste. Lastly, I have to mention the delightful scents that Method offers. They have unique and refreshing fragrances that make cleaning a more enjoyable experience. Who knew that cleaning could be an aromatic treat? Overall, I highly recommend Method products to anyone who wants effective and environmentally friendly cleaning solutions. Their commitment to sustainability, performance, and delightful fragrances make them a top choice for me.
5 / 5
It has such a nice scent and it lasts for days. Works well on hard surfaces and never fails to remove dirt from the floor after dogs run in with mucky paws. This is my go to floor cleaner as it’s too good.
4 / 5
This not only cleans well, it smells wonderful! I don't have to worry about lingering smells in the homes I clean when I use this!
4 / 5
convenient mop cleaner! a little on the pricier side but it smells great and works well. I don’t always opt for it but I like the brand and that it doesn’t have harsh chemicals.
4 / 5
No more mop buckets! Just squirt and then grab your mop! It’s so easy and leaves the floors gleaming and smelling fresh!
5 / 5
This smells great. Love that it’s earth friendly and not full of gross chemicals. It cleans really well and doesn’t leave a strong residue.