BY METHOD #20 in Floor Cleaners

no-wax, all good

smells so good, you practically want to eat off the floor. we don’t recommend it. but it is good to know this no-wax formula is

non-toxic

this means that a product is unlikely to cause an adverse health effect in normal or foresee

non-toxic and biodegradable. makes you want to throw out the timer on that whole 5-second rule. plus, the ergonomically designed shower-nozzle spray covers your floors in fewer sweeps and helps avoid puddling.

Megan H.
Port Saint Lucie
I purchased this cleaner hoping for a quick way to mop my floors and it did not disappoint. It left my tile floors feeling clean without the residue that i get with other cleaners i have tried. The lemon scent made my whole house smell clean. I wish they had some sort of device to dispense the cleaner while you mop (like a swiffer wet jet) to make this product easier to use.
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
This is a life changer!!! No diluting anything! Just spray as you go! Its around $8 but lasts for a while, and i mop a few times a week! It gives off a more natural scent, i use the almond oil one and it is my favorite!! I like this because ill spray it directly on the harder spots to mop on the floor so it can soak and make it easier to scrub off!
Heather H.
Calhoun , LA
I think this works okay. It doesn’t do anything amazing, but it cleans the floor. It smells nice, and it’s not super expensive. I feel fine about my pets on the floors after using it as well. I would recommend, but I think there is probably better out there.
Bryanna C.
This is a really nice floor cleaner! It has a great scent and it doesn’t leave your floors with a weird residue. It’s easy to use and affordable! It would be nice if this cleaner could be used in a swiffer wet jet!
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
This product is easy to use because there is no need for a bucket and water; just squirt the product on the floor and use a mop or cloth to buff it in. My floors were shining and there wasn’t any type of residue left behind.
Lenda A.
Barrie, ON
Super easy to use. A little goes a long way. It has little to no scent and works so well on my hardwood and tile flooring. Reasonably priced and method doesn’t test on animals!
Jenna T.
Georgetown, ON
Smells good! You do need to use some elbow grease though to get those floors shining. It isn’t priced too high, and I got it from Canadian tire