method Squirt + Mop uploaded by Jamilyn B.

#83 in Cleaning Tools

Lemon Ginger Hard Floor Cleaner Non-Toxic.  Cleans + Shines. made for and by the people against dirty® Safe for all floors, safe for the planet . This non-toxic formula gets floors so shiny and clean, you could eat off them.  We don t recommend it, but the fresh scent will make you throw out the timer on that five-second rule.  Biodegradable and formulated for hard floors, like stone, tile or laminate. Great cleaning comes naturally to us. This bottle is made of 100% recycled plastic.  Never tested on animals.  Recycle for good karma. ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jamilyn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love, love this cleaner! I didn’t initially think I would like it the spearmint & sage scent, but goodness I love the way it makes my house smell after I mop. It smells like essential oils are diffusing throughout the house. It’s all natural and is a great price. I believe it was around 3.50. This will be my go to floor cleaner and trust me with hardwood and tile throughout my whole house, I use it often! method spearmint sage household cleaner
kai f.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not only does this smell great but it also doesn’t leave streak marks all over my floors which is great because most products do, it’s not bad in pricing it’s about 5$
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Love this Method brand spurt and mop. Appreciate how it doesn't make leave my flooring with any sort of sticky residue feeling.
Teera E.
I love Method Squirt + Mop. The scent is amazing and not at all overwhelming. It cleans the floor with out leaving a residue.
Vanessa L.
Las Cruces, NM
I needed a safer way to mop my floors. This works extremely well! It smells great and keeps my floors clean.
Nikki  N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Method I use this on my bathroom floors and inside my shower works great and has tough cleaning power!
Eloane N.
Totally recommend this product. Very effective. Child and pet safe. Doesn't have a strong odor
Jill C.
Love all of the method products. Haven't used one I didn't like. Try them if you haven't yet.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great product. Very convenient, no mixing required! Cleans the floors well.
Carla J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How good is this product?
Carla J.