BY METHOD

Most 'dry' dryer sheets are made with animal fat. That's dirty, and sticky, and gross.
And they leave a gummy residue on the fabric's surface which can dull colors over time.
Squeaky green wet dryer sheets are 100% gross stuff-free.
Their water-based technology infuses renewable plant-based softeners directly into the fabric as it dries, so clothes come out of the dryer naturally soft and static-free, all without animal by-products, which you can feel good about.
Especially if you're vegetarian.

Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Me and my girlfriend tend to be sensitive to dyes and fragrances in laundry detergent, so this is a nice addition to our laundry routine! I initially discovered method's products when I bought their hand soap but I have grown to appreciate their other products as well. The dryer sheets have no scent to them but I feel they help with softness and static. Definitely worth it to support an eco-conscious brand with good stuff!
Abby E.
Amarillo, TX
I usually don't use fabric softener because of all of the chemicals & toxins. But I found Method dryer cloths & they're awesome! The scent is not too overpowering and they get the job done! Unfortunately, they quit carrying them at our Target. So I haven't been able to use them for a while.
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
This helps dramatically take the crazy amount of dog hair off of my black leggings. This is usually a task that can never be done so I am extremely happy with that in itself. These are affordable and I'll usually pick them up in target when I go there
Poba Z.
Love this brand, the dryer sheets are amazing, the smell is refreshing and long lasting. It is very effective. It really reduces the static and freshens the clothes, towels and sheets. I definitely recommend it.
Krista K.
We try to stay away from products full of bad chemicals and love these as an alternative. They still do a great job and I don't have to worry about my children's sensitive skin.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Jessica G.
Azusa, CA
This smells so good lives my cloths so clean and smooth and nice it for everybody it effective so good ................ it affordable that's what I like about it I will recommend
Clea G.
Columbia Station
I love method soo much. It is honestly the best cleaning products in the industry in my opinion. It is high quality at a low price
Haven p.
Audubon, NJ
Worked great with cloth diapers when my son was a baby!! Worth getting. Can't think of any cons. I like more scented stuff tho
Kenna S.
I really love how these are more economical than having chemicals in my clothes. Who knew how bad the name brands were.