BY METHOD

born in the u.s.a.
grab a little homegrown goodness with our limited edition body wash. made with naturally derived ingredients like aloe + vitamin e, our refreshing formula doesn’t contain any dirty stuff like parabens, phthalates or EDTA. plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america’s diverse landscape—coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the shower.

courtney g.
This is a great bath and body wash. Doesn’t leave any weird film on the body and leaves you feeling nice and clean and refreshed after using it. I’m only giving one less star because I wasn’t a huge fan of the scent but I do like other scents available in this body wash line
gabby s.
Philadelphia , PA
VERY. VERY dry! It smells awesome and feels awesome in the shower but once your out your skin is so dry it hurts to touch (makes my blood run cold) it is definitely affordable but i hate dry skin. The product is more expensive then other body washes
Jamie Rose S.
I love the method brand, they make some of the best household and personal cleansing products on the market that are all natural. Not only are they made from all natural ingredients, but they're notably better for the consumer as well as the environment and shockingly they all come with affordable price tags. I enjoy brands like these because they make their products accessible to everyone, even those on a strict budget, showing that they truly care about what consumers are using in their homes. To most this may seem like the average body wash to cleanse in the shower with, but it's much more than a soap, as the thick formula is naturally infused with essential oils that work on hydrating even the driest of skin. Brands like method, come around once in a lifetime, so definitely take advantage of their products, because they are made with some pretty amazing formulas that are not only effective as a product, but also helping consumers move towards using more natural products.
Gabby S.
Philadelphia
VERY. VERY dry! It smells awesome and feels awesome in the shower but once your out your skin is so dry it hurts to touch (makes my blood run cold) it is definitely affordable but i hate dry skin!
Kelly D.
This body wash is amazing. It give the same moisture level as the heavier lotion soaps, but without that “I just washed with lotion” feeling. The cost is cheaper than other products. I love the scent especially; it’s fresh but not overwhelming.
naomi w.
bronxville, NY
I love this body wash! The packaging is super cute and is very easy to use. I love this smell too! Would definitely recommend this product!
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
I love this gentle body wash that our whole family loves. Good for sensitive skin, nice scent, natural ingredients. Awesome!
Jacki E.
Love using a more natural product on my body instead of as many chemicals! Smells good also. Want to try other scents
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Great summer smell. If you shower in the morning then this would make you feel great. Nice and light as well.
Erica W.
Atlanta, GA
It’s fine. I mainly keep it in my shower for when I run out of the body washes and soaps that I really like