method Smarty Dish Dishwasher Detergent Tabs uploaded by Ani P.

BY METHOD

High-performance to deep clean dishes.  Phosphate free to protect fishes. Non-toxic dishwasher detergent tabs Sparkling clean dishes with no phosphates, no bleach The phosphate-free formula helps protect our waterways.  Happy fish, happy planet.  For the full story, go to methodhome.com. What makes me so smart? Super powerful, biodegradable ingredients that are tough on grease + baked-on food, and rinse clean with no spotting.  And my non-toxic formula that cleans dirty dishes without dirty chemicals, like phosphates + bleach. Made by and for the people against dirty®.  Never tested on animals. 20 Loads Free of dyes + perfumes. see more...

Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Soy nuevo en ifluenster y, por lo tanto, no puedo dar mi opinión sobre algunos artículos y productos, pero este producto parece muy interesante y es una buena marca, así que me gustaría tratarlo ya que soy un amante de todo lo bueno. Me gustaría recibir este producto para dar mi opinión y compartirlo en mis redes sociales.
m e.
The method dishwasher detergent tabs don’t leave my dishes smelling as chemically cleaned as others but they definitely get the job done. And I feel good using them
Elaine T.
Roanoke
I really wanted to like these. I love all of method's other products. These just did by former s good job cleaning our dishes. There were still food particles on the dishes and a residue. We have hard water so I'm sure that doesn't help. But we didn't change anything from our usual dishwasher routine except for switching from the cascade pods to method and we never had any issues with dishes being clean until trying out the method pods.
Catracha A.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
recommend it is super good seriously girls I recommend them a lot, #Influenster #elf @elf @Influenster I want to have this palette that has the Red please 😍😍😍😍 is so good I would love you to have this product before I had it now I do not have any more, but girls I recommend it a lot because it is super good. I do not know that they were not going to repenter because it is very good product they will love it
Ali E.
New York
I prefer using plant based products as much as possible. This is a good alternative to cascade pods. I do have to preclean my dishes but I think it is worth it to remove harsh chemicals from my cleaning supplies.
natalie m.
Cape Girardeau, MO
These dishwasher tabs are the only ones I use. We don't have a problem with hard water and they dissolve perfectly and leave me with nothing but clean dishes. My local Target has quit carrying them so I have to get them online or at Lowes. They work sooo well!
Brittany O.
Aiken
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
I needed an eco friendly and safe alternative to my old detergent and found this. What an awesome little tab that really cleans those dishes! I love how it gets the job done so well and I feel good about using it!!!
Meredith B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love these! These are great, especially if you have children and don't want anything plastic to absorb a soapy scent/smell. They clean very well and don't make our daughter's straw cups smell like detergent.
Sarah J.
Gray, LA
Where I live we have crappy water (I think it's hard, but we've never had it tested). These tabs cleaned, but they left a while film on my dishes. And if you get the "extra" ones... they left my dishwasher smelling sour.
I adore method products, but this one left me not happy.