BY METHOD #64 in Dishwashing Detergent

powerful cleaning punch, earth-friendly pouch

just when you thought smarty dish® couldn’t get any smarter, it does. still a super powerful detergent that cleans dirty dishes without resorting to dirty chemicals like phosphates and bleach, but now in a lightweight pouch that uses 87% less plastic than the original. same clean, smaller footprint.

Lisa F.
Los Angeles
Tabs are okay but not as good as liquid in our machine. I don’t thing they are doing what they claim. Won’t buy again.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love everything this company puts out! Such a nice product. Cleans well and doesn’t leave a film. Not too highly priced compared to the value of the product. A little bit goes a long way and does it’s job well. I would recommend this product to others.
Caroline W.
Raleigh
I like the tabs because then you don’t have to measure out powder or liquid. The bags are a little small, so I wish I could buy more in bulk for it to be more cost effective. Very great results when I run the dish washer
Alix P.
Fast acting and fight grease/food residue very well I usually put 2 tabs in when I have something I know will be more tricky to clean
Ꮰ E.
Method smarty dish detergent tabs are great to do dashes it has a nice scent and I love it
It has a good value not expensive enough
It’s really effective
Cynthia V.
United States
I love detergent tabs. So much easier to use than the liquid and doesn't make a mess. I love method brand as well!
Michelle S.
Pleasant Hill
We like this detergent but it’s not our favorite. We go for natural chemical free products and this one is very good
batool S.
india
This detergent was bought by one of my uncle who lives in the USA and I really liked it and I am looking forward to ask him to bring another one for me.. plzzz uncle ❤
Nicole H.
Lawrence
These work really well and are super easy to use. The price isn't bad and is comparable to the chemical filled pods.
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
I like these for my dishes, very easy to use mess free. And it does the job and cleans my dirty dishes very good! I’ll buy this brand again when I run out of these. I recommend to anyone!