BY METHOD #46 in Dishwashing Detergent

powerful cleaning punch, earth-friendly pouch

just when you thought smarty dish® couldn’t get any smarter, it does. still a super powerful detergent that cleans dirty dishes without resorting to dirty chemicals like phosphates and bleach, but now in a lightweight pouch that uses 87% less plastic than the original. same clean, smaller footprint.

April E.
Aurora, Colorado
I don’t dislike these but I probably wouldn’t repurchase them again. I bought a small pack at target to try out and see if I liked them better than my usual dish detergent. They do a decent job of cleaning but it leaves a little residue in my dishwasher soap compartment like it didn’t fully dissolve or something.
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I love this healthier and eco friendlier option for dishwashing pods. It does tend to be pricier than other brands, but it’s definitely worth it. It dosent have a fragrance which is nice and it doesn’t leave any residue on your dishes. It also disintegrates well and fully which other brands sometimes don’t do.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Decorator Expert Level 1
Method is my go-to brand for household cleaning products. I use almost everything they produce. It is effective with cleaning my dishes, while not having toxic chemicals. I will keep buying this product. I love the Method brand.
Janette A.
Durham, NC
These dishwasher tabs are great! My husband doesn’t think they clean as well but i haven’t seen an issue. They’re cleaner products and they don’t really have a smell. They get the job done, that’s all i need.
Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
I love the method brand. I am expecting and have had to pay extra attention to all the products I use. You can buy this at almost any grocery store and it’s extremely effective. I would definitely recommend!
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
I like these for my dishes, very easy to use mess free. And it does the job and cleans my dirty dishes very good! I’ll buy this brand again when I run out of these. I recommend to anyone!
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
This is my favorite brand for the dishwasher. I think is pricy but it works great. It works great in my 20 year old dishwasher cleans and shines all my dishes. It doesn’t leave streaks and it’s a more natural product.
Kelsey M.
Watertown, SD
I like these because there is no opening bottles or boxes and trying to aim for that pesky detergent spot. Just toss a pod in and you’re good to go. These are effective.
Annie N.
Prescott Valley, AZ
These pods work great and it's always nice saving a few dollars. They work just as well as top brands. My dishes don't have soap residue and everything comes out clean
Danielle J.
phoenix, az
I love that it’s environmentally friendly. In my opinion the finish packs are the only ones that work better but they’re also triple the price. These are my go to