BY METHOD

powerful cleaning punch, earth-friendly pouch

just when you thought smarty dish® couldn’t get any smarter, it does. still a super powerful detergent that cleans dirty dishes without resorting to dirty chemicals like phosphates and bleach, but now in a lightweight pouch that uses 87% less plastic than the original. same clean, smaller footprint.

Sarah V.
Burnsville, MN
I love method products, so I was really disappointed in this. Maybe it's just my dishwasher, but it left a film on my dishes and didn't clean the dishes well.
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
This is my favorite natural dish detergent, it cleans well and never leaves residue. It is also convenient in lil packages. It has a light scent which is nice.
Philly B.
I love method products. They always work so well and are gentle on skin and my dishes. I loved how well it cleaned out dishes and will totally buy it again.
Maryam K.
Herndon, VA
I've always enjoyed the way method products smell, including this one. Seems to leave the dishes pretty clean and it's easy to use so I have no complaints!
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH
This works wonderfully. Other brands were leaving a white residue on dishes. This dissolves completely and dishes are clear and sparkling . Very effective.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This cleaner is fantastic. It smells great and is easy to use. It seems to clean everything really well and is long lasting. It is a great value product.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
The fact best friend is not an option for of a new sudden urge you not to mention a it was Tuesday night in with my life is to play it all of you are and
Robin M.
Calera
Purchased at: Target
These tabs got our dishes mostly clean, but definitely didn’t get all of the dried-on food off. We also had some problems with white spots on dishes.
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Not my favorite. I am a huge fan of method cleaning products however their detergent falls short for me. Does not have the cleaning power of others!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
I adore the Method brand, but personally I do not like these pads. They don't seem to get all the food off dishes and it doesn't come with very many.