BY METHOD #64 in Dishwashing Detergent

powerful cleaning punch, earth-friendly pouch

just when you thought smarty dish® couldn’t get any smarter, it does. still a super powerful detergent that cleans dirty dishes without resorting to dirty chemicals like phosphates and bleach, but now in a lightweight pouch that uses 87% less plastic than the original. same clean, smaller footprint.

Kate W.
Baltimore, MD
I love that this natural product cleans my dishes without harsh chemicals. Like other natural products, you do have to make sure to rinse any stuck on food, but it definitely will clean. I am able to purchase these from my local Target for a reasonable price.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
I like that this is an all natural product without much added chemicals and other products. It leaves the dishes as clean as my other options but it also provides a piece of mind.
Grace G.
Oak Creek, CO
Great product, priced the same as name brand, unnatural products. I try ,as much as possible, to use natural cleaners, especially in my kitchen. This gets the job done, just as good as anything else, without all the unnecessary toxins.
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
These work great, are cruelty-free (something I always look for in brands), and smell good! I’ve switched almost all my soaps, detergents, and household products to Method!
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This might be one of the sexiest products I use strictly for its ability to be such a quality organic cleaning product that removes some of the guilt of a load of dishes.
Haley H.
Purvis, MS
Pink Grapefruit is my all-time favorite method scent and these little pods are so convenient! Cleans great without leaving residue and it's environmentally friendly so win-win!
Jennifer P.
Antioch, CA
I only use Method since it doesn't have any harsh chemicals. It gets the dishes squeaky clean . I found this product to be very effective. Found it at my local Target store. Will continue using this product in my dishwasher.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Decorator Expert Level 4
Awesome dish detergent. Works well, leaves dishes clean and shiny and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy. Will buy again and highly recommend to others. Great buy!
Tara D.
Warren, PA
Method products are a must in my house. Wonderful quality with great prices. Gets the job done much better than other products I have used. Plus I like knowing that there aren't harmful chemicals in the products.
Daniela R.
Hemet, CA
Works amazing! Doesn't leave a residue on dishes, smells wonderful! It truly works and does what it's supposed to do! The only con I would say is the price, a bit pricey for what you get. I purchased at target.