BY METHOD #46 in Dishwashing Detergent

powerful cleaning punch, earth-friendly pouch

just when you thought smarty dish® couldn’t get any smarter, it does. still a super powerful detergent that cleans dirty dishes without resorting to dirty chemicals like phosphates and bleach, but now in a lightweight pouch that uses 87% less plastic than the original. same clean, smaller footprint.

Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I have tried the larger packet of these before and I think they work quite well. They may not be the absolute best I have ever tried but I would say they are in the top 5% of all I have tried and they are by far the most affordable. I also love that I can find them any time I am at Target, I don't have to search for them.
kuku k.
This product really works great and I am so happy it is cruelty free. In the last few years, I have switched all my products in the house to Method, including my hand soap. I really am so happy with all of them.
This product works excellent and removes all grim and grease. It also does not leave a film on your glasses and dishes like other dishwater detergents do.
Stephanie G.
Powell, TN
I love any Method product I've been able to try so far. I can trust that the ingredients used aren't harmful and they're always a good value. I love the dish detergent and that it also won't irritate my skin. I would and will continue to recommend these products.
Mary  L.
Cary, NC
I love all things method so of course I love it. It cleans everything really well, and I have no complaints. It is super effective, I am not disappointed. It is a great value although it is pricey I think it works really well. I would recommend this to others.
Allison W.
Auburn, WA
This is my go-to for dishwasher detergent. It has a great scent and works great. All my glassware comes out streak free and looking great. I always get mine at Target and it is reasonably priced. This is an all around great detergent that I would recommend.
Julie T.
Kuna, ID
Works well, gets the job done while not being loaded with chemicals. Dishes are clean and not as spotty as some other tablets. The price is a little higher than most. I purchased them online and will continue to do so. Overall I am satisfied with it.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I like this product. I don't feel like I need a whole bunch of chemicals anymore to get something clean. Definitely feel safer with this brand compared to other ones I've used in the past. These are harder to find so you may have to go online.
Charity B.
Nampa, ID
We wash our Dr. Brown bottles in the dishwasher so we wanted to find a safe detergent for them. We tried a few others and they just didn't clean well. We finally landed on this one and they clean well and I feel good about my daughter drinking from bottles washed with them.
Krys R.
Love these! Looking for a product that is clean and not fruity smelling when washing dishes has been hard to find with the exception of baby soap cleaners. I loved how thoroughly it cleaned our dishes, didn't leave a residue, and there was no fruity after smell!
MacKenzie P.
Omaha, NE
I love all method products but I have found that while these work great they are a little pricey. I haven't had a problem with them getting stuck like others I used I just wish they were more cost effective for the small count