BY METHOD #49 in Dishwashing Detergent

powerful cleaning punch, earth-friendly pouch

just when you thought smarty dish® couldn’t get any smarter, it does. still a super powerful detergent that cleans dirty dishes without resorting to dirty chemicals like phosphates and bleach, but now in a lightweight pouch that uses 87% less plastic than the original. same clean, smaller footprint.

Gwen S.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
No fragrance, fruity or chemical, which is good. Perhaps this would be better on newer, more efficient dishwashers, because it's hit and miss on my old one.

If i don't use the energy hogging heated dry setting, the glasses usually end up ghostly looking and everything else is spotted as well. Even using that setting is not a guarantee. It's insane that a glass that only was used for water comes out more dirty looking than it went in.
Emely T.
Love the scent of this product. Leaves the dishes very clean. I’m usually sensitive to scents and chemicals but this one is fine for me. Very affordable price point. I would definitely recommend. And I would definitely repurchase.
Megan D.
This detergent was great, it smelled good and was easy to use. It was a little bit pricier than other detergents but it was a great cleaner. I am always looking for a good, more natural detergent and method fit the bill. I will definitely buy it again.
Lauren C.
Wake Forest, NC
love that it's a neutral scent and color. a tad on the more expensive end, but definitely a great value for the quality. no residue at all left on glassware, and the packaging is very convenient. would definitely buy again.
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
Currently using this detergent and it seems to be doing a good job overall. I seem to have some sort of residue left on some of my dishes and it's hard to say whether that comes from the cruddy dishwasher in my apartment or if it is due to some flaw with this detergent.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
I think i am practical not really a tree hugging dirt worshiper, but I do make A LOT of positive environmental choices, and look for products that are earth friendly. I tried numerous detergents that were supposed to be effective but also kinder to the environment. This product is much easier (than traditional phosphate detergents) on the micro biotic lifeforms that septic systems rely on. I had purchased a new dishwasher (much more efficient one). The first couple times we used the Method tablets, it was in the old machine, and we got the white residue on some of the dishes that the other user complained about. Installed the new washer, and Ta-Da! No white residue, and sparking clean dishes. Since the detergent is in the shape of a compressed 2" tablet, I think it simply requires a longer/more powerful washing cycle to fully dissolve. I wouldn't swap for any other product on the market.
Shay B.
Chesapeake, VA
These are the ONLY dishwasher tabs I use! The dishes get clean, they're easy to pop into the loaded washer, and I can rest easy knowing that harmful chemicals aren't being sprayed all over the dishes we use to cook and eat with.
Stefani T.
Tysons, VA
Since I tried this detergent I don't buy any other brand, I can find it super easy online or in most of the stores, use to buy mine on target. The price is good and lasts forever, I think I spent more than 3 months with one package
Katie R.
This worked alright. It smelled pretty good, while I think most scented detergent can come out funky. They don't clean the best though, so it's not a workhorse detergent.
Anna L.
Harker Heights, TX
It does the work. I typically soak the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher with that process the soap works wonders. It doesn't leave a non pleasant smell in the dishwasher and leaves the dishes squicky clean.