BY METHOD #77 in Dishwashing Detergent

Lynn M.
Durham, ME
Often times, we must sacrifice fresh fragrance or quality when trying to find a low chemical, natural based product for cleaning our homes. Since discovering Method, I no longer have to choose! I love that the Method Smarty Dish Detergent is safe for my family, cleans our tough messes and is safer for my septic system. The Pink Grapefruit scent is amazing! I love that it pairs with my Method Pink Grapefruit All Putpose Spray, Liquid Hand Soap and Liquid Dishwashing soap. Pink Grapefruit is my favorite!
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
I've always really liked Method products. These did a really great job of leaving my dishes shiny and clean, plus the pink grapefruit scent made my kitchen smell nice after running the dishwasher. They used to come in a plastic box before switching to the resealable bag packaging, and I felt that the box did a better job at protecting the tablets from breaking--I ended up saving one of my old Smarty Dish boxes and just refilling it with tabs from the bags whenever I would run out.
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ
I really love how clean all my dishes come out after using method. But my favorite thing about method dishwasher soap is that it not toxic. I feel so much better knowing any possible residue that is on dishes after being washer are safe for my kids and I to eat off of. the pink grapefruit is such a nice smell especially compared to the horrible harsh chemical ones tradition dishwashing tablets use. Will never switch.
Vicki W.
I like the scent of this product and it keeps my dishwasher and dishes smelling nice and clean. I have found that the dish soap leaves a bit of residue on my dishes, but I feel that this may just be the way it works with my dishwasher, as friends using this product have mentioned that they do not have this issue.
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
We like these a lot. They seem to work really well at getting all the food and gunk off our dishes without leaving any sort of film on them, and the dishwasher stays clean and smells nice, too, which is a bonus. We buy them from Amazon using the subscribe and save feature, so we are regular and repeat users.
Kaitlyn P.
Fabulous product! I love this scent and I love how well Method products work on my dishes! I love that I know with confidence that my dishes are being cleaned to the maximum potential. I never worry about streaking or left over food particles after running my dishes through a cycle using this product.
Kendra O.
I don't use this very often since the smell isn't good and it is a little pricey for the amount, but it is still very effective! If you aren't as picky as me with smells and money isn't a problem i would recommend this to you. However, if you are on a budget there are others you can get for better.
Alexandria I.
Champaign, IL
I love the smell of pink grapefruit!!! Did you know that this smell is supposed to make you feel thin and affluent. I mean i don't know if that this dish soap really helps me with that but at least i enjoy the sent. i also appreciate the packaging and care method puts into their products.
Jennifer P.
I used these once when I was on a trip because I ran out of the normal ones I used and they were a great find. I bought them at Target and they worked a lot better than I had expected. They smell fantastic and I will probably buy them again when I run out of my big container of them.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
I love the scent of this dish detergent. It doesn't leave a film on the dishes or the glasses in the dishwasher and it cleans the dishes off even if i don't pre-rinse the dinner plates. I also don't find a lot of gunk left over on our silverware which is a nice change!
Jennifer G.
I love Method products but haven't tried dish detergent yet. Does it really get them clean?
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
I've never used method before...do yiu like this brand? is the pink grapefruit an overwhelming scent?
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
What other products by this brand do you recommend?
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Do these dissolve completely?
Patty G.