BY METHOD #31 in Dishwashing Detergent

powerful cleaning punch, earth-friendly pouch

just when you thought smarty dish® couldn’t get any smarter, it does. still a super powerful detergent that cleans dirty dishes without resorting to dirty chemicals like phosphates and bleach, but now in a lightweight pouch that uses 87% less plastic than the original. same clean, smaller footprint.

Bailey S.
Chicago
I love method for every household item! Amazing smell!! Makes my house smell so fresh and leaves it very clean. I can always trust it. Cleans so well. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! My go to cleaner. Go through bottles monthly!
This is very great and cleans everything I love it and I am excited to use it every time I need to which is truly amazing!! Also I love how everything does it works which is why I love this product 💕💕💕
Kim B.
Love these! We have a smaller than normal dishwasher so we like to break these tablets in half. It makes them last twice as long too! The grapefruit smell is great and they get our dishes clean every time. I read about kids ingesting liquid dishwashing tablets, so I like that these are solid capsules. I'm confident my kids won't eat them
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Decorator Expert Level 1
Besides cleaning dishes. If you have heavily soiled or stained laundry. Put 1-2 pcs in with laundry detergent and run on heavy load and all laundry will come out perfectly clean.
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Very great product. I love anything grapefruit ! Made my glassware sparkle. Cleaned them beautifully. Must have! I keep six bags on stock and very cost effective.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Tried the method grapefruit and it was okay but it had a weird after smell on my dishes. Didn’t really enjoy that. But other than that the price was good and it cleaned my dishes very well. Ill continue to buy these but will most likely purchase a different scent.
Leila A.
I just love the pink grapefruit scent! I love the company because they are cruelty free and don’t use all kinds of chemicals/ target has a great selection of Method products and other all natural and cruelty free brands at a reasonable price.
sasha r.
I love these but they are a bit pricey. I find that they always dissolve in the dishwasher and I never have any residue. My dishes always feel very clean and I like that the product is cleaner. Will purchase again
Nikki T.
I actually think these work a lot better than the ones we were using before which I believe were the Finish brand ones. I prefer to buy my dishwashing tabs in bulk though so I wish you could buy them in larger quantities.
Jenny B.
Commerce Twp, MI
I really like these because they’re simple and easy to use and do a great job. I wish the container was a little more sturdy, keeping them under the sink this bag has gotten wet before
Jennifer G.
I love Method products but haven't tried dish detergent yet. Does it really get them clean?
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
I've never used method before...do yiu like this brand? is the pink grapefruit an overwhelming scent?
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
What other products by this brand do you recommend?
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Do these dissolve completely?
Patty G.