method shampoo and body wash mickey mouse lemonade uploaded by Samara S.

BY METHOD

Let mickey and Minnie take care of bath time with our gentle moisturizing 2-in-1 shampoo + body wash. The naturally derived, hypoallergenic formula is free of dirty ingredients, including parabens, phthalates or edta, for oodles of tear-free fun in the tub for kids and kids-at-heart.

• Is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a body wash for my 3 young boys. Is this one eas...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo tear free?1 Answers
Kim C.
Fair Haven, VT
I love Method products. It is one of only 3 types of products we can use in our house due to my children having severe eczema. So I was excited when I saw that my local grocery store started carrying method bath products for my children, and at a more reasonable price than the Canus Lil' Goat's Milk that we were buying.
The Method shampoo works. But the lemonade scent is barely noticeable. While I need to keep the ingredients in the products we use as natural as possible, I still want that fresh baby scent with the gentleness that goes along with having little's. My kids love the packaging, but the scents don't last for much longer than it takes to scrub them and wash their hair.
I even did a test run and smelled their hair right after the shower and I got nothing. No residual nice lemonade scent that I got when I was cleaning them. But, it works. We don't have eczema breakouts quite so often when we use the cheaper products on the market that are full of all kinds of chemicals. But I am more apt to go back to paying the extra money for the Canus. We still weren't getting eczema breakouts with that soap, and it had a nice, clean scent that lasted for days. Cuddle worthy. And, as a mom, you take all the cuddles you can get when your kids are young and don't know that cuddling is embarrassing for them yet.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
We mainly use this strictly has body wash for kids mainly because it's a nice neutral smell. It also got Mickey Mouse on it so the packaging is ideal for our kiddos. I love what this company stands for and would recommend this product to any of my friends!
Justine A.
We love this body wash for our kids. I like that it is a natural product. And the lemonade scent smells good. I also like the same scented foaming handsoap.
Sarah E.
Bellaire, TX
My kids like the packaging and don't complain of their eyes burning. The scent is nice and make their hair smell clean!
Staci P.
Good product, great value, and nice scent! I trust Method products not to have harsh ingredients in them!
Jennifer M.
Hopewell, PA
I am looking for a body wash for my 3 young boys. Is this one easy on skin
Ashley W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kaitlin M.
Is this shampoo tear free?