Skin CareBath & BodyBody Washmethod
sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz

Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz

by method

we give good cleanour men’s body wash can handle your dirty sides. made without parabens + phthalates, it’s packed with plant-basedwe use this term when all active ingredients in the formula that provide a specific benefit or function are made from renewable plant-based materials. they may be modified to provide functionality, and the modification may involve synthesizing with sources other than plant sources. cleansers that lather quickly and rinse clean. you’re left feeling fresh and smelling great. life is complicated enough, showering doesn’t have to be.

Has anyone tried this? Did you have any gluten reactions?
How helpful is this body wash for dry skin?Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz
Is this product worth it for the price?
Start your review of Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz!
Jeylan C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Beautiful and elegant scent. My partner uses it and it just smells so fresh every time after showers. I would even steal it to use it for myself sometimes. It is not drying either. Highly recommend this.
sophie R.
smells so so good. pretty gender neutral scent in my opinion. scent lasts a long time on body and the piece is very affordable
Arani S.
Amazing product! My fiancee loves this scent and stocks up whenever we can. Not many stores around us carry them. He recently discovered this line of products and loves them!
Becca A.
Hamilton, ON
One of my favourite men’s body washes. I always buy this for my partner because it smells amazing. Smells a lot more expensive than it is and the packaging is beautiful
Krunal P.
chatham
I have been searching for long time for a complete body wash, after getting this , it felt right. Consistency is right and it doesn’t leave dry skin after using it. With optimum amount, it gives you that clean feel and probably you’d never have to use it twice to get that clean feel. In summer days after hours of outside work, it still feels amazing with using just once. A definite recommendation!
Krina V.
Kingston
Smells like your favourite dream! Not expensive and has a clear gel consistency. I use it for my sensitive skin with no problems
Alejandra P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Alejandra P.
Purchased at: Publix
This is the body wash I bought for my boyfriend and it smells amazing . It lathers up really well and the smell is long lasting. It’s not too harsh on skin and it leaves it feeling fresh. I ended up using it myself since I liked it so much! It’s a bit more expensive than other body washes but it’s worth it !
Michael F.
Jersey City, NJ
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Michael F.
Purchased at: CVS
Never expected an affordable drug store find like this. The scent is en vogue right now. Very masculine and luxurious.
Jose Q.
Calexico, CA
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Jose Q.
Este body wash es de los mejores que eh comprado lo encuentras en Walmart y tiene un olor muy varonil y te deja la piel hidratada a diferencia de otros que te resecan. Lo recomiendo 100%
Leighlyn S.
Hinesville, GA
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Leighlyn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband recently bought this body wash and it’s amazing! He has oily skin that causes occasional breakouts that are hard for him to get rid of, this cleared his skin right up within a week of using it! The smell sticks to his skin very well! It’s very affordable and will purchase again!