Skin CareBath & BodyBody Washmethod
sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz

Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz

by method

we give good cleanour men’s body wash can handle your dirty sides. made without parabens + phthalates, it’s packed with plant-basedwe use this term when all active ingredients in the formula that provide a specific benefit or function are made from renewable plant-based materials. they may be modified to provide functionality, and the modification may involve synthesizing with sources other than plant sources. cleansers that lather quickly and rinse clean. you’re left feeling fresh and smelling great. life is complicated enough, showering doesn’t have to be.

Has anyone tried this? Did you have any gluten reactions?
How helpful is this body wash for dry skin?Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz
Is this product worth it for the price?
Start your review of Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz!
Alejandra P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Alejandra P.
Purchased at: Publix
This is the body wash I bought for my boyfriend and it smells amazing . It lathers up really well and the smell is long lasting. It’s not too harsh on skin and it leaves it feeling fresh. I ended up using it myself since I liked it so much! It’s a bit more expensive than other body washes but it’s worth it !
Michael F.
Jersey City, NJ
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Michael F.
Purchased at: CVS
Never expected an affordable drug store find like this. The scent is en vogue right now. Very masculine and luxurious.
Leighlyn S.
Hinesville, GA
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Leighlyn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband recently bought this body wash and it’s amazing! He has oily skin that causes occasional breakouts that are hard for him to get rid of, this cleared his skin right up within a week of using it! The smell sticks to his skin very well! It’s very affordable and will purchase again!
Kacie R.
BatonRouge
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Kacie R.
This is my favorite smelling soap ever!! I use it even though it is “men’s” soap because it does not have a strong cologne smell like most men’s body washes. The love the juniper and sage smell because it is very refreshing but not too flowery as I find many “women’s” body washes tend to be. I would highly recommend to both men and women that are looking for a great smelling soap that is not too overpowering!
Itzel P.
Marysville, OH
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Itzel P.
I bought this for my husband and I just can't regret it. The scent is amazing and it lasts for a long time. The only con that I could tell is that it empties to fast. It's a good price for a great product. I highly recommend it, not all the body washes scents stays on my husband for this long since he sweats to much but this is excellent.
Maria L.
Moody, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Now THIS is my favorite wash for my significant other!! OMG it's AMAZING and smells so GOOD!!!! It leaves a nice smell ALL day the price is AMAZING AS WELL
Ani P.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Target
I really love this body wash even though it’s man’s product! The smell is super! It’s refreshing and smooth. It moisturizes body and leaves it very s9ft. I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks already and totally satisfied! Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz
Kalen K.
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Kalen K.
Purchased at: Target
I have always search for high quality products to use in the shower and these are at the top of my list. I found them at target and have loved every single scent. I usually keep two different scents stocked. Sea+surf has been my #1 thus far.
Craig H.
Sumter, SC
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Craig H.
I’ve been using this body wash, recently. Normally, I’m not much into men’s branded body washes because the fragrances are often very potent and too strong, but this is just right for me. Its oceany scent is awesome. The wash lathers well and I feel refreshed afterwards. The price is more on the expensive side for drugstore washes, but it’s worth it.
Tina T.
Method sea + surf body wash, 18 fl oz uploaded by Tina T.
Purchased at: Publix
What an amazing scent. Not just for the boys. Smells like the ocean. A fresh, aquatic scent that washes over you. Perfect unisex bath wash for those who aren’t into the flowery smells. Reminds me of Acqua Di Gigi’s/Gio. Plus I love the packaging, the color matches my bathroom ;)