BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Method Sea Minerals Gel Hand Wash 12 oz - 3 pk
I have a septic system and worry about using antibacterial soaps but other gel soaps don't leave a clean feeling. I find them overly "moisturizing." This is my favorite hand soap. It feels very clean without drying my skin and I don't worry about what it does to my septic or to the environment.
Aerie A.
San Jose, CA
This is one of my favorite soaps for our bathrooms, for sure. Target usually has a good assortment of scents, and I like quite a few of them. They seem to get things sparkly clean, though it's fairly comparable to the Bath & Body Works soaps I also purchase. All in all, it's a decent enough soap.
Julie M.
Great smelling product! Cleans hands well and is soft on sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry hands as it does not further irritate your skin. Although slightly more expensive than other brands, it is definitely worth it and more natural than other brands.
Jennifer B.
Boston
Overpriced, but the company has great values.

They have a lower impact on the environment and offer a wide rand of scents.

As someone with sensitive skin, I appreciate a soap I can use that still smells nice.
Patty S.
I've tried this product in the individual packaging, not the 3-pack. I bought it at Target for a good price. It cleans effectively and smells nice. It's a clean, beachy scent. I would recommend this product.
Cheryl B.
Moab, UT
Our families all time favorite hand soap. The scent is clean and lingers for a while. With our family having two young children we are constantly washing out hands. Method products are gentle yet effective.
Celena F.
Uniontown, PA
The hand soap is very effective, it's a little too pricey for my range of soaps. It does get my hands very clean, which is the ultimate goal. I'm a first time user. I'll probably just stick to dial soap.
Carilyn P.
Overland Park
I love method products! They're natural, they smell wonderful, they're affordable, and they work great! I also like the color of the sea minerals hand soap, it goes perfectly in my bathroom and kitchen!
Paige G.
Tampa, FL
I love the light scent of this product, and the fact that it's a no-nonsense hand soap as far as ingredients go. I can always count on it being guilt-free and readily available without being overpriced.
Viridiana M.
Anaheim, CA
I keep one in the kitchen and one it the restroom. One pump feels like enough so you don't have to keep pumping and be wasteful. It has a pleasant smell and is very good a cleaning hands without drying.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?