BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Carolyn B.
Great smelling (but not overwhelming!), gentle on my hands, and affordable. It passed the boyfriend test (color, smell, and price), which means it's a win. I have one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen - I use this stuff many times per day!
Angelina D.

I love the scent and feel of this hand wash! Though I am slightly in love with most of Method's product line, this is definitely one of my favorites. It doesn't dry the skin on my hands out as much as other washes, and the scent is wonderful.
Josephine A.
I am a huge fan of all Method products, and their hand wash is always amazing. It does a great job of washing and always smells fantastic, without being overpowering. I always purchase Method products from Target and use cartwheel when I can
linda c.
Fairfield, CA
It really cleans your hands, smells great and the price is not too bad but i feel like it dries out my hands too much. I had noticed my fingers and knuckles were getting dry after using this hand soap. I probably won't be buying this again.
Raeyuh S.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite hand soaps. It's an all natural product at a great price that doesn't dry out my skin! It's extremely important to me that my skin doesn't dry out after each use. Mother soap does a great job of not drying me out.
April V.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love these hand soaps. They are safe to use for the whole family, without all the harmful ingredients. I feel it does a superior job in cleaning the hands. Overall, I am very satisfied with the cost & quality of this hand soap.
Love this soap! It's foamy and deep cleans your hands from dirt and grime immediately. It met my expectations and I would buy it again. Compared to other products, the others are drying of the hands and lack well-thought of ingredients.
Christine H.
Mountain View, CA
Great smell, works very well, and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy or too dry. Compared to other products I've tried, it's a bit more expensive but worth it for not having to put on too much lotion. Overall, highly satisfied!
Marc R.
Ocoee, FL
I love the method hand soaps. They lather really well and smell so great. I have them in all the bathrooms. The bottles are also really trendy and they look like a more expensive brand. I would definitely buy this product again.
Anne C.
Flushing, NY
Ever since I read reviews that using triclosan often lower your body immune system I stop using soap containing it, in comes Method. The soap is lovely where it cleans the hand and doesn't dry the skin at all. And it's green!!!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?