BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Kristen J.
Snohomish, WA
I love using all natural products. I really really like this soap but I find if I wash my hands a lot (which is really easy to do when you have kids) my hands get a little on the dry side and I have to use extra moisturizer.
Ace B.
Tucson, AZ
I love method I have a different one in every bathroom and the kitchen. Love the different colors and scents. So it can work with any decor and gets you super clean and the foam doesn't leak all over the counter. Less mess
Steph T.
Cupertino, CA
Method is great. I've heard that the company is very environmentally conscious, which is why I was interested in the first place. I have had to refill my old bottle with their Waterfall refill and it is fantastic! It is water soluble so it doesn't stick to the side of the sink like many other liquid soaps do.
Maria J.
These hand wash soaps are the ones I keep going after. These are pretty affordable and better than Bath and Body Works. With just a little, it goes a long way. It foams a little and when you run out you can get refill bags!
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I really love method hand soap. It smells good, I feel clean after using it and it doesn't look bad in the bathroom. I frequently buy it when I'm at any general store because it's not specific to one place. Very convenient.
Chloe D.
Burlington, IA
I love the way this smells. It smells so fresh and makes me think of the sea. I use this product daily to wash my hands. You can tell it is of good quality and leaves your hands smelling awesome. I would recommend this.
Pallavi G.
Culver City, CA
This method hand wash you can buy it from Target. And If I am not mistaken, it is available on amazon too. It is affordable. Comes in very good shapes of bottle. Refills are also available. You can get rid of the old bottles if you want or you can just continue using it for some more time. Good product.
Kate H.
Staten Island, NY
Method really never disappoints! There isn't a product I don't love. I use everything from hand soap to granite cleaner.

Hand wash is amazing & the smells are so fresh, definitely reccomend. Also priced extremely well!
Allison W.
Huber Heights, OH
This soap makes my hands super soft! I bought it at my local grocery store and I will never buy another hand soap. When I use it, I can notice that it's really cleaning my hands great. It is unlike any other hand soap. I recommend this product to all of my friends and family because I love it so much.
Aerie A.
San Jose, CA
This is one of my favorite soaps for our bathrooms, for sure. Target usually has a good assortment of scents, and I like quite a few of them. They seem to get things sparkly clean, though it's fairly comparable to the Bath & Body Works soaps I also purchase. All in all, it's a decent enough soap.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?