BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Laila K.
Port Washington, NY
These soaps are really good. I think they are worth the price, they smell nice, and clean my hands nicely. The packaging is also a plus as it looks sleek and good in my kitchen. I like the way it leaves my hands feeling and the smell it gives off.
Christa C.
I have used this product since I can remember! The smell is light and refreshing. Leaves the hands feeling clean and fresh! Always exceeds my expectations. I normally buy the large refill packs. Would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
LOVE this brand because they are cruelty free and environmentally friendly yet affordable. This scent smells nice and fresh. I buy mine at CVS when they go on sale. They usually go for 2 for $6 when they're on sale. I would recommend it to anyone!
Leyka C.
I love using Method products! The Sea Minerals hand wash smells fantastic. Other hand washes leave my hands feeling dry for some reason, but Method hand wash leaves my hands soft, clean, and smelling fresh. I definitely recommend Method hand wash.
Sandra K.
Oxford, MI
Love this soap!! It's my favorite! My kids love it which means they use it!! I like this better than the foaming hand soaps we use it often and doesn't dry our hands out! I find it affordable to have in every bathroom!!! I am very happy with it!!
Alex D.
Princeton , NJ
This is the best liquid hand soap on the market. It cleans my hands without leaving them feeling filmy. It is not more expensive than other hand soaps. I use this all the time. This is my favorite scent. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Karen S.
Baraboo, WI
I bought this in 12oz size as well as the refill. It's a nice handsoap that smells fresh and clean, and hubby doesn't mind using it since it does the job nicely. The scent is not my favorite, but I prefer some of the more fruity or foody scents.
Angie H.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Method is a trusted company that I know will leave my skin feeling clean and smelling fresh. I dislike strong scents, so the Sea Minerals Gel Hand Wash is perfect! The pump dispenses a perfect amount each time and I would totally buy this again.
Gracie P.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my go-to hand soap. The scent is fresh but neutral, and the formula isn't as drying as those of some other gel soaps I've used. Method-brand products do their jobs well and at a reasonable cost. No complaints whatsoever for this product!
Kaylie C.
N Hollywood, CA
My favorite hand wash! I love that it's natural and i like purchasing the refill pouches! All the scents are mild and pleasant. The product lathers to wash but rinses easily. I also love that i don't waste a lot of water trying to rinse my hands!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?