BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
Love this hand soap. Keeps your hands from drying out and leaves them feeling soft. Super affordable and you can generally buy it at Target. It's a better hand soap than others I have used. The smell is not overwhelming either. Would recommend for sure.
Julia D.
Normal, IL
Method Sea Minerals gets the job done, and smells great while doing it! I purchased mine at Target. There is no greasy residue, and leaves hands feeling moisturized and supple! I would highly recommend this product, as it is affordable and works great!
Rebekah C.
Andrews, TX
Smells amazing! This product is something that I use on a daily basis more than one time a day. This does not dry out your hands and I don't feel the need to apply lotion after. I would buy this product again because it gives you a great clean feeling.
Grace H.
Method is one of my favorite brands for many household products. I purchase mine at Target. I love their hand wash because it cleans, moisturizes & has a nice scent. The price is great and I will definitely repurchase again! I love all Method products!
Meredith G.
Castleton, VT
I love using this hand soap! My hands feels so clean and they smell so good. I can't compare it to many other soaps. It's really worth every penny you spend. It exceeded my expectations, I've used this soap for years. I would buy it every chance I had.
Victoria M.
Love these soaps! The fragrances are truly fresh and not overwhelming like some other brands. It foams well, even without all the harsh chemicals. A little goes a long way, which is great with a toddler at home washing my hands numerous times in a day!
Stella B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am completely obsessed with all Method's products!! From cleaning to body wash, passing through this amazing hand soap. I love everything about it: texture, smell, price, package and most of all, that is biodegradable and never tested on animals <3
Nicole J.
Tampa, FL
I love using the Method Sea Mineral Gel Hand Wash in each of my bathrooms. It's smell matches my beachy decor and is not overwhelming as some hand washes can be. It's a great price, especially as a 3 pack and I will continue to be a repeat purchaser.
Annika V.
Dana Point, CA
One of my favorite scents for a hand wash. I love this stuff and I have used it for years. It cleans really well and doesn't leave your hands dry at all. I would definitely recommend this product, and especially this specific scent. Would buy again!
Morgan H.
York, PA
This soap smells great and gets your hands clean without having to use to ton of it. The three pump pack allows you to have one in every bathroom in your house, and the stylish soap pump and wonderful light blue color complement any bathroom style.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?