BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Mervat S.
Columbia, SC
Great product without triclosan which is horrible for you and you should steer clear of! This product is a healthier alternative and can be found at Target and most grocery stores. It smells good and a little goes a long way. When you buy the refills it makes it an awesome deal and as long as you dilute it, it will last for months!
Stephanie C.
Bought the refill of this and LOVE LOVE LOVE Method! It has a nice subtle scent, nothing too overpowering. Its effective without being too harsh on the skin and drying out your hands, which is very important as we have a daughter who suffers from allergies on contact, so we are constantly washing our hands all day long.
Christine H.
Mountain View, CA
Great smell, works very well, and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy or too dry. Compared to other products I've tried, it's a bit more expensive but worth it for not having to put on too much lotion. Overall, highly satisfied!
Samantha P.
Campbell, CA
Method Sea Mineral Gel Hand Wash smells amazing and I love that Method is more environmentally friendly than other soaps. Their line of dishsoaps and body washes also smell really good. I usually buy Method products at Target.
Angie N.
Dallas
The bottle has such a clean design and goes well with modern bathroom decor. The scent is mild and not overpowering.

I like the foam from the pump that helps prevent overpumping and wasting the product. Very good for the value.

Marc R.
Ocoee, FL
I love the method hand soaps. They lather really well and smell so great. I have them in all the bathrooms. The bottles are also really trendy and they look like a more expensive brand. I would definitely buy this product again.
Dasha S.
Cottage Grove, OR
These soaps are nice - especially this sea mineral scent. I love all their scents compared to other "natural" brands. I have one in my kitchen, and both bathrooms and use them everyday. I switch between Method and Mrs Meyers.
April V.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love these hand soaps. They are safe to use for the whole family, without all the harmful ingredients. I feel it does a superior job in cleaning the hands. Overall, I am very satisfied with the cost & quality of this hand soap.
Anne C.
Flushing, NY
Ever since I read reviews that using triclosan often lower your body immune system I stop using soap containing it, in comes Method. The soap is lovely where it cleans the hand and doesn't dry the skin at all. And it's green!!!
Kristen J.
Snohomish, WA
I love using all natural products. I really really like this soap but I find if I wash my hands a lot (which is really easy to do when you have kids) my hands get a little on the dry side and I have to use extra moisturizer.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?