BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Annika V.
Dana Point, CA
One of my favorite scents for a hand wash. I love this stuff and I have used it for years. It cleans really well and doesn't leave your hands dry at all. I would definitely recommend this product, and especially this specific scent. Would buy again!
Gracie P.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my go-to hand soap. The scent is fresh but neutral, and the formula isn't as drying as those of some other gel soaps I've used. Method-brand products do their jobs well and at a reasonable cost. No complaints whatsoever for this product!
Ace R.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this product! It smells great and does a great job at leaving my hands clean and soft. It is so much better than the typical hand wash that tends to dry my hands out over time. The pricing is great as well! The packaging also very simple so it looks great on my countertop. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Angie H.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Method is a trusted company that I know will leave my skin feeling clean and smelling fresh. I dislike strong scents, so the Sea Minerals Gel Hand Wash is perfect! The pump dispenses a perfect amount each time and I would totally buy this again.
Leyka C.
I love using Method products! The Sea Minerals hand wash smells fantastic. Other hand washes leave my hands feeling dry for some reason, but Method hand wash leaves my hands soft, clean, and smelling fresh. I definitely recommend Method hand wash.
Alex D.
Princeton , NJ
This is the best liquid hand soap on the market. It cleans my hands without leaving them feeling filmy. It is not more expensive than other hand soaps. I use this all the time. This is my favorite scent. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Luca P.
Love love love this hand soap. It smells amazing and really gives you that squeaky clean feel that I look for in hand soaps. The scent also lingers which I love and my hands are left feeling soft. Also, this hand soap seemed to last forever, though it doesn't look very big it definitely contains a lot of product. Would definitely buy again!
Josephine A.
I am a huge fan of all Method products, and their hand wash is always amazing. It does a great job of washing and always smells fantastic, without being overpowering. I always purchase Method products from Target and use cartwheel when I can
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
LOVE this brand because they are cruelty free and environmentally friendly yet affordable. This scent smells nice and fresh. I buy mine at CVS when they go on sale. They usually go for 2 for $6 when they're on sale. I would recommend it to anyone!
Dylan D.
River Edge, NJ
I love this hand soap!! This is my favorite original scents from these guys and the fact that it is eco friendly makes me buy it again and again. It is more expensive than other soaps but it leaves your hands not stripped and smelling good for long after you wash!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?