BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
marisa p.
Bellingham, WA
Always have this in my bathroom, my roommate and I love using it, and the smell is amazing! I love all of those ocean mist/ tropical kinds of scents and this was perfect. Picked it up at target, and will keep doing so. Great everyday product overall though :)
Aleksandra K.
Ridgewood, NY
Love, love, love this soap. Gets your hands clean quickly, smells amazing, non-drying. I tend to get irritated from soaps quickly and have no problem with these soaps. I usually get it at target or somewhere along those lines. I definitely would repurchase.
Tilly R.
I originally bought this hand soap because I liked the way the bottle looked and the color of the liquid matched my bathroom, but I was pleasantly surprised when I finally used it to wash my hands. The soap smelled just as beautiful and clean as it looked!
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
Nice standard hand wash. It is a good price. Really nothing bad to say about this. Just take it out the wrapper and go to town! Easy to find at Target when I used to shop there. Hoping to see it in another store to pick up again soon! I do recommend this.
Melissa W.
Oxford, OH
Great scent, and leaves hands feeling clean even after cutting raw meat. I find it to be cheapest and most available at Target. Much like other soaps, comes in a convenient size bottle with a pump, just a little more expensive than your typical soft soap.
Kaya B.
Burlington
I absolutely love method soaps! In my opinion they're not very expensive. I feel like they work better than any other hand soap. It cleans well and leaves your hands feeling great. This is my all time favorite hand soap to use and I always repurchase it.
Carolyn L.
Northridge, CA
I LOVE the scent of this hand soap. It's affordable and I love how the color matches every room in my house. My hands always feel clean after I use it and even my 2 year old loves to use it and can manipulate the pump himself. Our family loves this soap.
Jessie T.
Hartford, CT
I love this scent and feel like this soap does a good job cleaning makeup off my hands in the bathroom. I also used it to clean my beauty blender and it worked well for that. I would buy this again and would buy the refill bags offered by the same brand.
Valentina F.
I love method soaps because they smell great and they are non-irritating. Although they are on the expensive side, its work the extra buck because they don't leave your hands dried out. I recommend this soap to anybody that has sensitive skin like I do.
Gina W.
I actually use several different kinds of the Method Hand Wash. I love that they come in a variety of colors and fragrances. They are funny and add a little pop of color to whatever room. I also love this product because you can buy the big refill bags.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?