BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Jessie T.
Hartford, CT
I love this scent and feel like this soap does a good job cleaning makeup off my hands in the bathroom. I also used it to clean my beauty blender and it worked well for that. I would buy this again and would buy the refill bags offered by the same brand.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
Nice standard hand wash. It is a good price. Really nothing bad to say about this. Just take it out the wrapper and go to town! Easy to find at Target when I used to shop there. Hoping to see it in another store to pick up again soon! I do recommend this.
Tilly R.
I originally bought this hand soap because I liked the way the bottle looked and the color of the liquid matched my bathroom, but I was pleasantly surprised when I finally used it to wash my hands. The soap smelled just as beautiful and clean as it looked!
Rebekah C.
Andrews, TX
Smells amazing! This product is something that I use on a daily basis more than one time a day. This does not dry out your hands and I don't feel the need to apply lotion after. I would buy this product again because it gives you a great clean feeling.
Carolyn L.
Northridge, CA
I LOVE the scent of this hand soap. It's affordable and I love how the color matches every room in my house. My hands always feel clean after I use it and even my 2 year old loves to use it and can manipulate the pump himself. Our family loves this soap.
Meredith G.
Castleton, VT
I love using this hand soap! My hands feels so clean and they smell so good. I can't compare it to many other soaps. It's really worth every penny you spend. It exceeded my expectations, I've used this soap for years. I would buy it every chance I had.
Julia D.
Normal, IL
Method Sea Minerals gets the job done, and smells great while doing it! I purchased mine at Target. There is no greasy residue, and leaves hands feeling moisturized and supple! I would highly recommend this product, as it is affordable and works great!
Valentina F.
I love method soaps because they smell great and they are non-irritating. Although they are on the expensive side, its work the extra buck because they don't leave your hands dried out. I recommend this soap to anybody that has sensitive skin like I do.
Kaya B.
Burlington
I absolutely love method soaps! In my opinion they're not very expensive. I feel like they work better than any other hand soap. It cleans well and leaves your hands feeling great. This is my all time favorite hand soap to use and I always repurchase it.
Stella B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am completely obsessed with all Method's products!! From cleaning to body wash, passing through this amazing hand soap. I love everything about it: texture, smell, price, package and most of all, that is biodegradable and never tested on animals <3
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?