BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Dana R.
Method Sea Minerals is my go to for hand soaps, when I actually have to buy them and they aren't given as gifts. The set lasts for a few months and cleans your hands while leaving a great clean scent on them as well. I would prefer to see anti-bacterial versions as well.
Madison C.
I really enjoy the value of the 3 pack method soaps. The sea minerals is my favorite of all the method scents. I purchased it at target for a good price. I like it a lot more than the other scents of method soap. I use it quite frequently in both my home and my mothers!
victoria k.
This soap smells great. It is a very light and clean scent and is not over powering. It does not linger on your skin for a while which is nice too. My hands feel pretty clean after using this soap but I'm giving it 4 stars because it tends to slightly dry out my skin.
Jenny O.
I'm really picky about how my hands feel after I wash them so I like to buy hand soap that smells good but also gets the job done. Method is so affordable and always leaves my hands feeling clean and even softer. Sea minerals is my favorite scent, I use it every day!
Whitney A.
Decatur, AL
Method is one of my favorite cleaning brands. I love the gentleness on the hands since we do have sensitive skin in my family. And the the variety of scents are great. This sea mineral gel is great and reminds us of vacation leaves a clean natural scent on the hands.
Alexandria S.
Hillsboro, OR
I love love love this hand soap!! It smells amazing, it really makes your hands feel clean I continue to repurchase this one is particular. Mostly for the beautiful color. I like that with w house full of kids it's non toxic only down fall it's not very moisturizing.
Madison H.
I love the scent of this soap because it isn't fruity. I really love the packaging of the soaps and oddly enough the color. I usually pick mine up at target and I've always liked it. It lathers well which I need and I'm satisfied with this product! Would recommend
Dylan D.
River Edge, NJ
I love this hand soap!! This is my favorite original scents from these guys and the fact that it is eco friendly makes me buy it again and again. It is more expensive than other soaps but it leaves your hands not stripped and smelling good for long after you wash!
Jamie M.
West Rutland, VT
I love Method products...and this one didn't sway from that love! The fresh clean scent of the Sea Minerals is so refreshing! The color is perfect. I prefer gel handwashes over foam...I just feel like I am cleaner. Great value for the 3 pack. Definitely recommend.
Riley H.
Greenville, NC
Great hand soap! We keep a stockpile of it in our home. My hands typically dry out pretty badly with other hand soaps, but I can use this with ease and my hands never dry out! This is the scent we typically purchase, but have purchased many other scents as well.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?